• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP costume question

Are you and adult wearing a costume to MNSSHP?

• Yes! I'll be in full costume!

• No. I won't be wearing a costume.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
For the adults going....are you wearing costumes?

We aren't sure. I would love to, but can't think of a good costume that will be comfortable.

Originally posted by BlkBearSuz
My plan is just to wear a halloween tshirt. Last year I bought a black tshirt with a witch on it from Old Navy. That's what I plan on wearing to the party.

Here are links for the new $5 one. I guess I will be going to Old Navy too this weekend. :) Just click on the shirt that is marked 5 dollars.

http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/dept_index_all_paging.asp?wdid=20077&MODE=B

Sue

Im wearing a black Old Navy shirt with the little pumpkins on it...that is my costume...lol

I was also just going to wear a Halloween t-shirt ... I bought one online at www.choiceshirts.com but I really like that orange t-shirt with the pumpkins on it from Old Navy! Cute and only $5!

Debbie

We attended the first MNSSHP on Friday night. I was wondering how many costumes there would be as it was so far away from the actual Halloween. IMO there were plenty of adults in costume. All it takes is one out of every ten adults to feel as though there are alot of costumes. I don't know if that was our ratio but I didn't feel out of place all dressed up. My sister was dressed up as "Princess Debra" and she got so much attention for being an original princess. There were alot of women dressed as Tink, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Cinderella. I saw one lady dressed in orange shorts, pink t-shirt ......DORA!!!she even had the backpack on. That looked like a cool, comfortable costume. I was dressed as a wench and it was warm with all my layers. I saw a few families dressed as Kings/queens ect. that looked very hot - impressive though. The two dads in our group dressed as the "man in black" (from Princess Bride) and Zoro, so both all in black. One lady "had" to get here picture taken with both of them, lol.

My vote is wear a costume, have some funprincess:

My partner and I will both be in costume, he as a pretty cool looking pirate, and me as Prince Charming.

According to my drivers license - I am an adult.

According to my heart and soul - I am forever young.

Yes, I am wearing a costume - My avatar is me and that is what I will be.

I was there on October 3rd in my Town Crier costume. My costume must have been convincing because whenever I was in Liberty Square, guests kept walking up to me and asking me where the nearest restrooms were.

Originally posted by Towncrier
I was there on October 3rd in my Town Crier costume. My costume must have been convincing because whenever I was in Liberty Square, guests kept walking up to me and asking me where the nearest restrooms were.

Cool!!
Will you be attending any other nights?

DH and I will be wearing costumes along with DS. We're using a family theme with our costumes...

DH & I will be wearing groovy halloween glasses that play Halloweenie sounds! SPOOKY!
Too much to pack to try and get a costume...I guess we're taking the easy way out, but trying to remain festive!

Since we only live 30 minutes away, we decided to do full costumes this year. I will be Bo Peep and DH will be Woody. DD is going to be Pocohontas... couldn't talk her into being Jessie.

I am beginning to get worried - does one have to wear a costume? We travel a fair distance from the wilds of Scotland. Can one hire something suitable locally, and if so, where. Help!!!

Originally posted by Donald's #1 Fan
I am beginning to get worried - does one have to wear a costume? We travel a fair distance from the wilds of Scotland. Can one hire something suitable locally, and if so, where. Help!!!

no, you don't have to wear a costume.
im just wearing a Halloween Tee Shirt!!

Hi,
Yes our entire family is dressing up. I am going to be Cruella and my DS and DH are Horace and Jasper. My DD is a Dalmation. The kids came up with it. My DH needed to get his costume together because he is very busy between now and the time we leave. He went to Goodwill and Target and assembled it. What a crack up! He put it on last night and had us all in stiches. His brown coat from Goodwill is so bad... it is a sports coat with sleeves that are way too short. The kids just are so excited and think that their Dad is great. See you there!

Tithonia88

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter