MNSSHP dates announced

Twingle

DIS Veteran
The Disney website has the "official" MNSSHP dates announced - I believe they are the same that Mouse Savers had a few weeks ago.

I know that last year DVC members could get discounted tickets for some nights of the party. Does anyone know when they make the announcement for what nights?

Tickets go on sale May 1, but I'll wait if DVC members get a ticket discount for the night we want to go.

Thanks for any help!

I am also waiting to see the dates for the DVC member discount.

There's a thread on the Theme Parks Board talking about the dates and prices for MNSSHP and MVMCP.

I don't remember the MNSSHP dates, but I did see that the DVC and Passholder dates were on 4 Tuesdays for MVMCP.

There's a thread on the Theme Parks Board talking about the dates and prices for MNSSHP and MVMCP.

I don't remember the MNSSHP dates, but I did see that the DVC and Passholder dates were on 4 Tuesdays for MVMCP.

Thanks! Found it

DVC/AP discounted dates include: Friday 9/14, Thursday 10/4, Tuesday 10/16, Sunday 10/21, Tuesday 10/23, and Friday 11/2.

Perfect, we were planning on 10/4. I love a discount :) .

How does everyone get their DVC discount? Do you buy the tickets through DVCmmember site or toll-free number.

On the Theme Park forum, they listed that you needed to p/u the discounted tickets at the Will Call window. I would rather not have to wait in line to get the discount.

We are going on an impromptu trip - just mom and dd - since we found out school will be closed 9/13 and 9/14. We are so excited to go to MNSSHP since we have never been able to do it. Now it's twice as nice b/c we get a discount on opening night! How are the crowds the first night?

How does everyone get their DVC discount? Do you buy the tickets through DVCmmember site or toll-free number.

On the Theme Park forum, they listed that you needed to p/u the discounted tickets at the Will Call window. I would rather not have to wait in line to get the discount.

I think you can get them through the DVC site (the WDW ticket store, go through like for the AP's, then click on Special events when the store window opens) or through MS.

If you buy them with the discount, they will require will call pickup, just like they do with the discounted AP's. They want to see your member card or Annual Pass before they fork over the tix at a discount. :)

We are arriving on Sat and going to the event on Thursday.
Can we order the tickets when we arrive (say Mon or Tues) or does it have to be well in advance?

Here is the info I have found
didn't think we would get to it this year but will make the 2nd of Nov and it has a discount as well

Tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on sale May 1.

September 14, 21, 28, 30,

October 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31,

November 2, 2007

Gate Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $48.94
Child (age 3-9) $42.55

Gate Pricing subject to availability -- many nights will sell out in advance.

Advance Purchase Savings Price on select nights only (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $41.49
Child (age 3-9) $35.10

Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event.
Advance ticket savings of $7 per ticket are available for all nights except: 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/18, 10/25, 10/26, and 10/31.

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price on select nights only (including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $38.29
Child (age 3-9) $31.90

Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests.
DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests.
Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event.
All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount.
Discounted dates include: 9/14, 10/4, 10/16, 10/21, 10/23, and 11/2.

Children under 3 are admitted free. Call 1-407-WDISNEY for more info.

Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event.
All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount.

I feel like a dim bulb.

Does this mean that the DVC tickets can be ordered on site in advance (like 4 days before)?

Wow, they changed it this year for the discount. The last two years we've bought online and they mailed them to us with the discount. I wondered why but then figured it was since we had to go through the dvcmember.com site to purchase them. Oh well, not waiting in line was nice while it lasted!

Thanks for the info, I was trying to find the dates.

Just to share, I purchased my tickets on the 1st using the DVC discount, and they were mailed to me. I received them today.

jennz - I called in my order. I told the CM I was both a DVC member and a AP holder, she looked up my name and gave me the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter