MNSSHP FastPass+ Question

seasalt81

Mouseketeer
We had a reservation for the Halloween party next week but we all got sick and had to push our whole trip back a week. Guest Services changed our party tickets for us to 10/29. When I first bought the tix, I had been able to book FPs during the Halloween party, even for my husband and daughter who have 2-day tickets, which we are using on 2 other days (I have an AP). Now it won't allow me to make FP for them during the party if I also put in the FP for the other 2 days. Everything is the same, just pushed back a week... am I doing something wrong this time around? Was the first time a fluke? We were able to make FPs for the Christmas party last year, not having a park ticket for that day, so I figured it would be the same.

Never mind! I realized that when they changed the date, they put all of the tickets in my name and I just had to reassign them to my husband and daughter first. So if anyone has a similar issue... make sure they're all assigned properly :)

There are no FPs during parties. You may be thinking of the few hours before the party where they can be scheduled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!