MNSSHP Food Available?

corpcomp

The 100 Yard Dash and Mr. D
Its been 10 years since we took our son to the MNSSHP and DW seems to remember them offering free food around the magic kingdom like hamburgers and free mickey bars.
I was planning for us to eat at a restaurant that evening (not one of their themed halloween dinners) but wanted to see if any of you can confirm they offer food around the park beside candy.

And miracles still happen as my 24 yr old son wants to join us!! Yea!

Its been 10 years since we took our son to the MNSSHP and DW seems to remember them offering free food around the magic kingdom like hamburgers and free mickey bars.
I was planning for us to eat at a restaurant that evening (not one of their themed halloween dinners) but wanted to see if any of you can confirm they offer food around the park beside candy.

You can purchase food at a number of food venues.

See the main MNSSHP thread for more details.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ty-a-frightfully-festive-celebration.3729471/

I've been going to MNSSHP since they started and don't ever remember Disney offering FREE food like hamburgers or mickey bars! lol She may be thinking of a special party like the DVC nights where they do have some food give-a-ways. But there are places open to purchase food. And congrats on your son coming - I remember when my son actually asked us if he could come on a trip when he was in his mid 20s - first time since his 16th b'day trip - I was shocked lol, but thrilled and it was a wonderful trip!! Enjoy!

Thank you all for the info and direction to a broader thread. Going to have to bring a large bag for candy!!

We found the dining options spars during the party. ( this was during the 2018 party ). I'd recommend taking a look at what's open and what's being offered ( some where limited menus when we went ) so you can plan your dining.

So we are just going to get pizza in Tony's Town Square. That will keep my son happy.

Yes that is scheduled at 9:30pm.
We are having dinner closer to 6pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts