MNSSHP for UK GUESTS

Floridaglen

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, it’s 20 years since we’ve been to MNSSHP and we will be visiting WDW this year in October so very much hope to be able to book tickets. My question is not so much “when will the tickets be on sale” but “how do I book tickets when we live in the UK?” I certainly do not want to wait until we arrive as I’m certain they will all be sold out by then! Has anyone from the UK booked their tickets online and which sites did you use, can I phone WDW direct to book? Any info would be very helpful, many thanks in advance

Last year I did this by using a VPN on my phone, setting the location to the US then just purchasing the tickets online that way using a fee-free credit card in dollars, caused no issues at the park or with the purchase.

Also, third party sites like Undercovertourist will sell them.
Dates in October may sell out, but it won't be a mad rush, especially this year, it's projected to have weaker demand.

I booked tickets last year online but I used my partners laptop that has a VPN set to the US.

Many thanks to everyone who replied. I’ve set my iPad to the US on a VPN so we’re ready to book when they become available. If for any reason it doesn’t work I’ll have a look at the Undercovertourist site. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter