• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP Oct. 3 mini-review

bkline

Mouseketeer
We (DW, DS {9}, and myself) went to MNSSHP on October 3. This was our third year in a row. DS was the Green Lantern. The crowds seemed less to me. We were on most rides with little to no wait. The temperature was great mid 60's. Last year it was too hot. LTT: The food was very good, but the characters were not in costume this year. The characters this time were Minnie, Pluto, Chip, Dale & Meeko. The fireworks were better, especially the grand finale. DS got some new autographs with the Hunchback characters. Mickey's PhilharMagic show was wonderful. Without spoiling anything, the transitions between movie characters & special effects were wonderful. If you have any questions, please ask.

Get to see the Headless Horseman?How did your son do trick or treating?Glad you and family had a good time.:wizard: :wave2: ::yes::

We missed the HH this year. DS wanted to focus on candy and rides. He came home with a lot of candy. I hope the rest of the dates have nice weather.

Trick or Treaters get the typical Halloween candy: M & M's, Skittles, Tootie Pops etc. No Godiva offered during MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter