MNSSHP personalized items wanted

mommafergie

Earning My Ears
I am wanting to make personalized bags for my kids. I'd love the saying "Trick or Treatin' Down Main Street" and their names if possible.

Their names are Jackson, Miabella, and Conner.

Thank you in advance.

What characters do they like? A couple of options for each kid would be helpful. (Not obscure characters. Popular characters like Minnie Mickey, Tink, Donald, goofy, Pluto, Daisy... would be better. I want to stick with a Halloween theme and have them in costume.) Or the Hitchhiking Ghosts, maybe?

Last edited:
What characters do they like? A couple of options for each kid would be helpful. (Not obscure characters. Popular characters like Minnie Mickey, Tink, Donald, goofy, Pluto, Daisy... would be better. I want to stick with a Halloween theme and have them in costume.) Or the Hitchhiking Ghosts, maybe?
We are actually dressing up as the Fab 5 for the party.

Jackson will be Pluto
Miabella will be Minnie
Conner will be Donald

I made these for you today. I will PM you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.
phonto.png

Last edited:

I made these for you today. I will PM you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.
View attachment 423775
I know you did these a few years ago for me. If you are still doing this, can I get 1 more please and a name change on Minnie? The new one can I have "Wesley" on it with Mickey? Can I change the name from Miabella to Comett on the Minnie one please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!