Moana's Grandmother Merchandise

Redpepperflakes14

We'll put that in the 'maybe' pile...
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone noticed any merchandise related to Moana's grandmother in the parks. A little background as to why I ask:

Last fall, my grandmother passed after a nearly 10-year battle with dementia/Alzheimer's disease. I'd never seen Moana before, but after we'd come home from her wake, my younger cousins decided to watch the movie on Netflix. Moments into the movie... well, those who've seen it know what happens. Anyway, Moana's grandma reminded me a lot of my own and I would really like to get some merchandise with her likeness, if anything is available in the parks.

Thank you all for your help! :)

her name is Tala.

The only thing I have seen is some art by an independent artist (online, not sold in the parks.)

Wish I could help, but I just wanted to say I understand how touching that movie can be when you’ve lost your grandmother. Mine passed away months before I saw the movie in the theater and I could not keep it together.

I’m sorry about your grandmother and her struggles with Alzheimer’s. I’m sure she is loved and missed by many.

Unfortunately aside from actual Moana stuff, I haven't seen much merchandise for anything else related to the movie.

I had a similar reaction to Grandma Tala after seeing Moana. I ended up getting a manta ray necklace from Etsy as a reminder. <3

Wish I could help, but I just wanted to say I understand how touching that movie can be when you’ve lost your grandmother. Mine passed away months before I saw the movie in the theater and I could not keep it together.

I’m sorry about your grandmother and her struggles with Alzheimer’s. I’m sure she is loved and missed by many.
She was and is, thank you for your kind words!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter