Mobile order not completing for me

scottandtisha

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone else has run into this and has a solution.

I'm an AP holder who has used mobile order consistently since it was rolled out. Just back at b Disney for two weeks and, so far, I've not been able to complete a mobile order. I get all the way through the order until the Purchase button and then, when I click Purchase, I get the "Oops! Something went wrong." message.

This has happened at multiple times in two parks (so far) over our first two days on two phones. Others seem to be able to mobile order with no issues.

I use a Google Pixel 3A XL and my wife used a Pixel XL. We are both on Android 10. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Up for suggestions.

Thank you!

Are you sure your saved card info on your profile is good? If you had a new card issued since your last trip the 3 digit CVV number on the back would have changed even if the 16 digit card number is the same.

I'm thinking its CC on file problem too
Let us know if it still happens after updating. I'm guessing needs new expiration date.

Last edited:

Are you using wifi or data? I have had issues with mobile ordering and the park wifi at times. Turning off the wifi fixed it.

I'm an AP holder who has used mobile order consistently since it was rolled out. Just back at b Disney for two weeks and, so far, I've not been able to complete a mobile order. I get all the way through the order until the Purchase button and then, when I click Purchase, I get the "Oops! Something went wrong." message.

This has happened at multiple times in two parks (so far) over our first two days on two phones. Others seem to be able to mobile order with no issues.

I use a Google Pixel 3A XL and my wife used a Pixel XL. We are both on Android 10. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Up for suggestions.

Thank you!
[/Q

Up for suggestions.

Thank you!

Mine did the same thing while in AK and MK (Oct 26 2019 and Oct 27). It would say error and to re-entry. Each time I hit the re-try button it would hit my bank account for that amount but the order would not go through. I spoke with guest relations and she was no help at all. She said to call my bank. Weird because I used it last year with no issues at all. 🤷‍♀️

Wondering if anyone has found a solution? We are currently at DW and have received the same error. People have been nice but no one goes beyond "reinstall the app." It's put a damper on our trip as it was a big part of our plan. Our credit card information is up-to-date.

We just got home from a long Disney weekend yesterday. Had zero problems with mobile ordering.

Sorry for not updating sooner. Today was the first time I've tried it since last week.

My credit info was up-to-date as well, but I deleted my card and re-added it and everything worked correctly today!

Yay!! Thanks for all your help!!

Wondering if anyone has found a solution? We are currently at DW and have received the same error. People have been nice but no one goes beyond "reinstall the app." It's put a damper on our trip as it was a big part of our plan. Our credit card information is up-to-date.

OP is reporting removing card & re-entering again from scratch as a fix. See if that will work for you.

Are you using wifi or data? I have had issues with mobile ordering and the park wifi at times. Turning off the wifi fixed it.
This is something I've noticed also, a wifi or connection issue rather than a cc issue. We had this happen in MK while trying to order from Casey's at the Halloween party. I tried several times and it kept telling me that my order cannot be processes at this time....HOWEVER, when I logged out and back in after receiving that message, it turns out my order did go through and I never would've known it until I looked on the home page of the app. While standing in the line at Casey's waiting for our food, everyone there was complaining about mobile ordering issues and having the same problem.

Thanks for posting this! I was there in March and had no issues but then in June 2019 couldn't complete any mobile orders with the exact same issue as the OP reported with my bank getting a ping each time I tried. Thankfully no problem using DH's phone. Headed down in a few weeks without DH and was worried it wouldn't work again - will definitely try deleting and re-adding my card. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter