Mobile ordering - do you do it this way or that way?

How do you utilize mobile ordering?

• Sit and Order once you arrive?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Order before you arrive then sit?

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Depends?

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Farro

Argh.
So, reading somewhere else and this never crossed my mind, but...

Do you utilize mobile ordering by:

A - Ordering before you get there, picking up food at counter then sitting?
B - Sitting and then ordering from table, then go pick up food at counter?
C - Either, depending on if crowded or not.

We haven't done mobile ordering yet, but will probably try it out next trip.

First off, might I suggest making this a poll?

Secondly, there is another option "D" for me, I will do a bit of both (although not usually taking a table until i have food unless plenty are available), but not because of crowd, because sometimes I just don't know where I want to eat until i get there.

First off, might I suggest making this a poll?

Secondly, there is another option "D" for me, I will do a bit of both (although not usually taking a table until i have food unless plenty are available), but not because of crowd, because sometimes I just don't know where I want to eat until i get there.

I added a poll! :)

It depends. I don’t recommend ordering ahead of time during peak lunch times.
Chances are, you may be stuck with a tray of food and no place to eat.

I would always do quick service at non peak times whether you mobile order or not.

we need to special order some of the items - low salt diets
i do not think that can be done with pre-ordering

We order ahead of time. when we are about 5 minutes away, click on I'm here. By the time we get there, we are usually waiting about 2-3 minutes for our food.
Then find a table after we get our food.

I order when we arrive at the restaurant. When I’m in WDW I always forget about mobile ordering (vacation brain!) until I see the long lines then remember it.

I’m hoping it will roll out to all the resort locations soon. Breakfast and lunch last year at the Mara was a nightmare! That’s we’re its needed most.

We get food then find a table.
I don’t agree with taking a table before you have food while folks with trays of hot food can not get a table to sit and eat

I order when we arrive at the restaurant. When I’m in WDW I always forget about mobile ordering (vacation brain!) until I see the long lines then remember it.

I’m hoping it will roll out to all the resort locations soon. Breakfast and lunch last year at the Mara was a nightmare! That’s we’re its needed most.

It IS coming to the Mara very soon. Rejoice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter