Moderate priced London neighorhood for mom and teen daughter in June

AinW

Mouseketeer
Will be spending three nights in London following cruise, then flying out from Heathrow. I originally was focused on Paddington-area lodgings for ease of Heathrow Express at end of stay but not sure that justifies spending our entire stay there. Will have two full days of sightseeing then to Heathrow last day for 10 am flight.

Shared bed OK but want ensuite bath. Will have luggage from the cruise but don't mind walking once luggage is in room. Safety is a concern; likely to be returning to room after dark but not too late (by 10 pm).

Have considered Chelsea but looking for advice for those who know London.

Thanks!!!

You might have better luck on Trip Advisor

I would suggest Camden. Very bohemian and great food and shopping, but a lot accommodation I have found has been very reasonably priced. Have you also considered Air BnB? I have managed to find very cheap but lovely accommodation right in the centre of London that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter