Modify or Cancel/Rebook

Loveallthingsmouse

Mouseketeer
We have a BLT reservation that we will be changing at the 7 month mark to AUL (booked BLT at 11 months before we decided to go to AUL). Is it better to cancel current reservation and book AUL at 7 months or should I wait until the 7 month mark and modify the current reservation but at AUL? I know in the past with modifying you had to call MS, but now that you can do it online is that just as easy. Thanks!

Agree with Michael. Cancel the BLT reservation now and then use the points to book Aulani online as soon as your window opens. That will save you a little bit of time. Sometimes just a second or two is the difference between a reservation and a waitlist. Good luck!

No point in holding on to the BLT reservation if you are 100% certain you are going to Aulani.

We just closed on an Aulani contract, so this is a new decision, but I don't want to hold a reservation that someone else could use. Thank you for your response!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!