I'm here! Let's see if I can catch up while the kids are at recess with my team teacher.

Me! Ariella
I have a photo that looks almost exactly the same! Twinsies!

And then come home pick the girls up from school and spend what feels like another 32 hours a week doing, homework, making meals and doing you know house stuff.
Amen, sister!

Which is fine until it's a week before and he suggests something and it's just too late.
HAHA. I think so many of us can relate to this!

And my oldest requested that the next trip be a surprise.
I so wish I could do this...but I am horrible at surprises.

I created a plan to have my sister send notes in the "mail" for the girls with clues. I was hoping that it would throw them off the scent. And it DID!
Very clever!

Clue #1
The first set of clues was a word scramble. Morgan was on this immediately. She really enjoyed solving the puzzles. Which Gwen... well she was mostly ok with Morgan figuring out for her.
AJ would love this, I think.

And then once it REALLY sunk in, they were beyond excited. Gwen was dancing around all day.
So cute!

****SPOILER ALERT*****
I ended up having zero of them this trip!
NOOOOO!!!! ;)

Anyway, It somehow took me FOREVER to pack us up. I ended up putting everyones outfit in separate gallon ziplock bags and labelled them by day. It worked out well, but took forever.
We did this too but bc the boys knew, AJ helped me by labeling the bags.

Monday, FINALLY arrived! I was sooooo excited and so were the girls. They got up and wanted to go to school at like 6:30 AM. Sigh. They were ready to go! We all went to work and school as usual. Until.... I received an email from Disney saying that there was an issue with our fastpasses... Ugh!!!! I knew it was because of the MNSSHP day, we didn't have park tickets that day and a lot of folks were getting there passes cancelled. I didn't have time for this!?! I made DH call and see what the deal was. It turned out that we needed to ONLY have fast passes after 4:30 on our MNSSHP Day. So, the lady changed them for us. And we thought we were all set... Or were we?
Hmmmm...foreshadowing....

we needed to get a 1st drink of the trip shot!
Wahoo!

Morgan ordered a Roast Beef Sandwich...
Oh my...lol.

Morgan finished before we needed to board the plane, and Gwen spent 75% of the flight doing homework... Sigh. But they finished!
Thank goodness!

My girlfriend ordered us lularoe leggings, so we wore them on the plane ride down since it was going to still be hot in Florida.

I know that @ArielSRL loves her some lularoe! This was my first pair and they are super comfy...
Love them!!!

So we trekked to the other side and made it to the promised land!

Yay!

And then he said Wilderness Lodge first! YES!!!!
:cool1:

This was the girls at 12:23 AM. It was a long day but we made it!
:thumbsup2

Joining in! We did a surprise trip labor day week with a scavenger hunt. Each stop they got another piece of a wood puzzle. It spelled out "We are going to Disney". Love the way you did it as I think my oldest caught on very quickly. Would have loved to have dragged out the surprise a bit longer.

I'm here, finally!!
Really enjoying this report, I love how you chose to surprise your girls, so awesome!!
Your travel day sounds like fun! I love your lularoe leggings. I have one pair and they kinda look like that! It's too hot to wear them at Disney right now but I'll bring them on our DCL cruise next weekend.
I love the idea for gifts for the kids! You are so put together!
Can't wait for more!

You had me at mojitos! Love, love, love the treasure hunt! Great idea. I'll definitely use that next time I'm planning a trip with the grand kids. Congratulations on pulling off an amazing family trip Ariella!

It is the semi-famous Grapefruit Schofferhofer beer! We love this beer, and I usually try to have at least a couple on our Disney trips.
Love how you roll!

Monday, FINALLY arrived! I was sooooo excited and so were the girls. They got up and wanted to go to school at like 6:30 AM. Sigh.
Ugh. Don't you hate this. We want them excited, but still sleep. Sadly I dont' think their little bodies can handle it

I didn't have time for this!?! I made DH call and see what the deal was. It turned out that we needed to ONLY have fast passes after 4:30 on our MNSSHP Day. So, the lady changed them for us. And we thought we were all set... Or were we?
Yikes! I spy foreshadowing

Our trip last Feb, we did basically the same thing, so we needed to get a 1st drink of the trip shot!
A family after my own heart!

My girlfriend ordered us lularoe leggings, so we wore them on the plane ride down since it was going to still be hot in Florida.

These are great! I'm so behind the times so I just recently learned what these things are. Had no idea they made kids stuff though

I laughed that she wrote it like we were actually there. I had asked her when they wrote it and she said that day but she wanted to write it like we were actually going to be there.
So cute!

hey had this "monkey wine" that we wanted to try but ended up not ordering it. So, when I saw this, I HAD to order it!
What the heck is money wine????? Sounds seriously suspect !

This was the girls at 12:23 AM. It was a long day but we made it!
So perfect. Glad to see you all had an uneventful trip. Can't wait to see what else the trip has in store for you

Hi Everyone!!! I just want to say, I am so excited to have you all coming along on this trip report! And I am so excited to get into the good stuff!

Day One: Magic Kingdom

We always like to go to Magic Kingdom the first day and the last day. And we were able to head there first this morning! I knew we would be getting in late, so I had prepared myself for taking our time this morning.

I believe Morgan and I woke up around 7:15, which is SUPER late for my girls! They are usually up like clock work 6 AM every day! Gwen was still asleep, so I asked Gwen to be quiet for a little longer. So, we went out on the balcony and took a look at our view.

Not a bad way to wake up! We were on the 6th Floor, so our balcony had very high sides. (basically those little peaks across the way was where our room was) So, the girls had to stand on the chairs to see anything. Which made me nervous but it had to be 4' high, so even on the chairs they would really have to work to get over the side.

I also took this picture while Gwen was still asleep.

I was PROBABLY a LITTLE TOO excited about these. They were big sized!!!! And I used them the in the afternoon, I LOOOOVED THEM!!!! So, much so, that I went down to the Mercantile to see how much the big bottles were... Well, let's say I didn't buy any. If I wanted shampoo and conditioner it would have been $50! Yikes!!!o_O So, instead, I hid the bottles each day so, I collected a couple trips worth!

We came back in and had to document Gwen STILL asleep at 7:35 AM.

I thought this was cute, and amazing that she was still asleep.... **Spoiler Alert** This became a theme of the trip!

Tinkbell came to visit the ladies for real this evening/morning.

Gwen woke up shortly after that and they were checking out what Tink left.

They were both super tired but super excited to be there! Today's gifts, were the Mickey Shirts I had ordered off of Etsy awhile back, a jumbo pin that they could get autographs on, and some pins I got off of amazon for them to trade. They were of course super excited about different items.. Morgan for the pins to trade and Gwen for the button to get autographs with.

Shortly after that Morgan, Gwen and I headed down to Roaring Fork to grab some breakfast to bring back to the room. And Andy jumped in the shower. It didn't take us too long before we were back in the room, I have us back by 8:17!

Gwen picked out this beauty!

They don't list the assorted pastries on the website, so I will have to give you my description. Candied Bacon on a Krispie Kreme donut. Gwen is more of a salty gal and this was a HUGE hit with her. She basically ate this every morning that we went down there to get breakfast!

Morgan got in the shower once we got back. Once she was dressed and ready to go she chowed down on her selection.

She went with the cinnamon roll. It was slightly warm, they must have just put out a new batch. And she really liked it. Morgan likes things as sweet as possible, so be warned if you aren't a huge sweet person

DH and I skipped breakfast. We aren't huge breakfast eaters, and I had brought granola bars with us. So we both just ate one of those and had coffee. I am pretty sure Gwen and I waited to shower this afternoon cause we were at the dock waiting for a boat by 8:57. Not bad considering I was hoping to be there around 9...

We headed out after our breakfast and were all dressed. We waited awhile at the elevators with another family. This I will say is a BIG downfall for Wilderness Lodge. There is only 1 elevator bank for the regular rooms. And this trip one of the two elevators was out of order on our trip. We took the stairs a couple mornings because it would take FOREVER! I would consider asking for a low room if you know you will be a pool view room.

BUT when an elevator finally came! A man and son got off, and asked if we were headed to Magic Kingdom. We said yes, and he handed us (5) anytime fast passes! Good till next Saturday! We thanked him quickly as we jumped on the elevator and headed down. I felt bad not giving him a more proper thanks but I didn't want to wait another ice age for an elevator...

We didn't wait long for a boat to arrive. We were on a boat by 8:59! Once settled, we took a couple family selfies...

Just the ladies...

And then one with daddy too!

And by 9:19 am (according to my time stamp on the picture) we were past the turnstiles and looking at this magnificent view!
IMG_3878 by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr

Both pics didn't come out so great and some nice woman offered to take our picture all together, but unfortunately she didn't seem to ACTUALLY take the pictures. Oh well, we were too excited to get back in the park to have her try again.

I snapped this photo as we were walking in. And when we shared it with the family photo share, my sister questioned why I was taking pictures of trash cans! Ha!

On the boat ride over we discussed what to ride first. We didn't have any fast passes this morning, since I booked them all in the afternoon. We decided on Space Mountain! Gwen rode this for the first time last February and now claims it's her FAVORITE ride. So, that is where we went.

Space Mountain needs a refurb! Andy caught me taking a picture of this panel on the wall and he asked what in the world I was doing.. I said my dis board peeps needed to see these things. He just kind of looked at me funny. :confused3 Most of the wall looked like this! Come on Disney?!?!

Regardless of the state of Space Mountain's Walls, we were all super excited for our first ride. We did have to wait a bit... We made it to the front of the line at 9:54.

The girls super ready to ride, all qued up!

After the ride, the girls were literally bouncing up and down! They were just so happy...

I had them pose against one of the walls on the way out.

Does anyone else kids like to ride on the moving walkway and NOT WALK AT ALL?!?! OMG, Morgan always wants to let it move her, and it is sooooo slow.... Once I finally got them to move faster, I grabbed this photo of them running!

Sigh, it is apparently either not moving at all or RUNNING!!!!

But it got us onto our next attraction of the day! We headed to Buzz Lightyear next. This was down a couple of our trips, so we haven't ridden it much.

We got in line for Buzz at 10:05

We talked to a cast member outside very briefly, he was from Cape Cod and we used to go there every summer for vacation, so we chit chatted about where on the cape he was from. And then he gave us this lovely item.

Both girls didn't want to hold it! I really don't know why, so I was the lucky winner!:cheer2:

There was a line, but it pretty much moved constantly, for the most part. I actually had to kind of stop the line to get a picture of Buzz with his face not being all blurry.

It's a bad photo but I attempted a selfie of me and Gwen on the ride.

I have to say I am terrible at this ride! So, much so, that I am pretty sure Gwen beat me on this one. I can't for the life of me tell where I am aiming. Oh well, I make up for it on Toy Story Mania!

After defeating Zurg, we headed out. And the girls wanted to ride on the Tomorrowland Speedway. The app said it was 10 min wait. So we headed over there, but once we got there it was more like 25 mins and the girls said no thanks! So, we doubled back to the People Mover. We stopped at the giant mister...

This is where I became "mean mommy" I wouldn't let them climb on the little ledges like that boy was doing. So, I was the worst mom EVER! Sigh. We moved on, it was 10:30 by now and already getting hot!

No real pictures on the People Mover, it was going to fast and my phone was just getting blurry pictures. These are just for proof that we were on it! People Mover was great as always. Relaxing, cool and fun all at once. Oh and no line!

After this, I decided we needed a snack! So we walked up to The Launching Pad to see what they had. I ordered us a soft pretzel with Cheese, a Frozen Blue Fanta Drink, and some water.

We split the pretzel between the 4 of us. It was just enough to keep us going for the time being.

37405140432_acf7df0e89_z.jpg
[/url]
And Morgan was in love with this! I thought for sure we would be getting lots of these on the trip, but surprisingly she didn't ask for one again.

We sat down for maybe 5 mins for the girls to eat the pretzel and Andy to fill up our water bottle with the water, and then we headed out.

I think I will stop it here before I lose everything I wrote!

Up next.... Can we find the hidden walkway to Fantasyland? And some carnival fun!

Last edited:
Great update, I love the shirts you gave them. I love the pictures of your girls before and after Space Mountain. They way they look is how I feel about Disney and the magic. There's nothing like it. :love:

Joining in. Can’t wait to hear about your trip. The trip reveal was awesome, I might steal that. Love the leggings, haven’t checked out LLR but those are cute. Sounds like an easy travel day, that’s always nice.
:welcome: Steal away! most of my ideas usually come from someone else. So I am glad to share!

Great report and precious, adorable children! We will be there next week, and I am very interested in hearing how the whole FP+ fiasco for MNSSHP turned out - we also have FP+ on our party night and I am wondering what will happen.
:welcome: Thanks!
So, since you will be there next week, I will say that you should make sure your fast passes for MNSSHP party fast passes are scheduled for 4:30 - 5:30 & 5:30-6:30. Anything before or after this will trigger there system to say that you have too many fast passes. And they will cancel your last days fast passes by default.

Following along
:welcome:

I have a photo that looks almost exactly the same! Twinsies!
Ha! I thought of you when I took this pic! I was SUPER excited to try it! I will make you wait to see if I liked it! ;)

I so wish I could do this...but I am horrible at surprises.
Seriously, it was hard! I slipped a couple times, where I thought for sure they hear us, but they thankfully didn't. Morgan wants to know our next trip and Gwen doesn't! So, we will see how well Morgan can do with keeping a secret!

Hmmmm...foreshadowing....
Maybe....

Joining in! We did a surprise trip labor day week with a scavenger hunt. Each stop they got another piece of a wood puzzle. It spelled out "We are going to Disney". Love the way you did it as I think my oldest caught on very quickly. Would have loved to have dragged out the surprise a bit longer.
:welcome: I love your wooden puzzle idea! We were worried that they would catch on to quickly. But it's hard you just never know!

I'm here, finally!!
Really enjoying this report, I love how you chose to surprise your girls, so awesome!!
:welcome: I have to say thanks! I love reading all of your adventures!

I'll bring them on our DCL cruise next weekend.
Have a Great Trip! (if you aren't already on the cruise)

I love the idea for gifts for the kids! You are so put together!
Thanks. I don't always feel so put together, but always seem to pull it out in the end!

You all look so cute in your leggings! I'm glad your flight went off without a hitch and you got to the hotel with no problems!
Thanks! :welcome:It could have been a disaster if our flight was late.

You had me at mojitos! Love, love, love the treasure hunt! Great idea. I'll definitely use that next time I'm planning a trip with the grand kids.
:welcome: Mojitos are coming, I promise.

Those leggings are so cute and look very comfy!
They are SUPER soft and comfortable!

Awesome start!!
:welcome: Thanks!

These are great! I'm so behind the times so I just recently learned what these things are. Had no idea they made kids stuff though
I have to say, really I am too. My girlfriend got them for us. So, I can't take all the credit. Well, I can, since she isn't on the boards. Ha!

What the heck is money wine????? Sounds seriously suspect !
I just looked it up... https://www.theinfinitemonkeytheorem.com They apparently do bottles and canned wine...

Day One: Magic Kingdom: There's a hidden walkway?

So, I left off with us just grabbing a quick snack. The girls wanted to head towards Fantasyland and specifically the ariel ride. So, I suggested we walk on the "hidden" path. Morgan was VERY excited by this! We had never walked along this path before so this was "exciting". So, off we went. Well, apparently the hidden path is also a good smoking area... So, it wasn't as nice as I hoped it to be.

As we were walking over to Dumbo and Barnstormer, Andy got a text from our college friend of ours who happened to be here today as well. They planned on meeting in front of Dumbo. We found our friend and headed into the play area of Dumbo. We let the girls run around a bit while we caught up with our friend.
Dumbo_Bill_Us.jpg
It was a quick little chat and he was headed out to meet up with the rest of his family as they were leaving today. We gathered the girls and got in the real line for Dumbo!

Once we were in line, the girls started there traditional fight over who got to ride with me... Andy suggested they go together. They loved this idea, and I held my breathe to see if they were going to be able to. We told the girls if they wanted to ride together THEY had to ask. So, when we got to the front of the line, Morgan started to ask, but she is soon shy she was whispering. So Gwen pipped up and ask. The CM asked how old they were, they said 9 and 7 and that seemed to be a good enough answer. They were SO excited!

Waiting for our turn to fly on Dumbo!

All loaded up and ready to go!

The adults only dumbo selfie.

Soaring up in the air without a feather!

After Dumbo, we doubled back just a bit and rode on Barnstormer. I think we had only done with one other time, so the girls were excited for a "new" ride.

Gwen saw this when we pasted to going to Dumbo and she thought it was HILARIOUS! She insisted that I get a picture of it. Actually she really liked all of the props in this area!

The wait was fairly short, and we were soon up at the first CM. The girls asked about about riding together. And apparently the answer of 7 & 9 seemed to be acceptable again. So, this pretty much made this ride WAY more scary that it is!

Waiting in a separate loading row! EEK!

I mean look at Morgan's smile, she was so excited to be a big kid and not be "stuck" with the yucky parents.

We stopped going up the first little hill and Morgan started to get nervous. But thankfully we weren't stuck to long. They LOVED riding on this by themselves. They did think it was too short, but it's basically a beginner rollercoaster.

I snapped this photo on the way out. It is kind of cool that you exit under the ride...

By now it was about 11:30, and we were getting hot and hungry. So, we made a plan for the rest of the morning, Ride Ariel, photo on main street and head out. So, we headed over to The Little Mermaid Ride. There was no wait for this. This always makes me laugh, as it had 2 hour waits our first trip and had just opened. The girls got there own clam again this ride as well. We could see them talking the whole time, and I sigh I could have heard what they were saying.

We did this ride MANY times. They just love it.

After our ride with Scuttle, we started to head towards the front of the park. We walked over to the backside of the castle, and had to go to the Adventureland side, as the other side was closed for refurbishment of some sort.

We stopped to take a picture of the fountain.

I have a soft spot for the fountain, as our first trip Gwen wasn't tall enough to ride BTMR, so Andy too Morgan on the ride and I took Gwen to ride the carousel and then we found this fountain. And little Gwen was just in love with the fountain. It was only AFTER the trip did I find out that the mosaic makes it look like Cinderella has a crown on if you stand at the right angle. (aka a short kid angle)

We also saw this!

So, I have NEVER seen these before. And of course my first thought was how much of a pain it probably is to push that thing! Well, I just looked up how much it cost to rent one... $299 a DAY!!!! Yikes. If your not scared off by the price here's there website. https://www.princesscarriagerentals.com I am sure that and a Bippity Bobbity Boutique makeover would def make a magical day.

I wanted a photo on Main Street since we had on our Mickey & Minnie Shirts on. The girls thankful agreed. Well, Morgan did, Gwen was kind of not feeling it.

This is the best we got... We are just the worst at posed photos, all of us. We are much better in candids. Sigh.

After this, we promised no more stops. Until we walked past a nice gentleman with a basket of buttons standing around with no one near him. I asked if the girls wanted a button. And the answer was YES! Why wouldn't you want a button. The CM asked them which they wanted.....
we waited.... and waited... You would have thought they were making the biggest decision ever! Finally the CM put them out of there misery and suggested he give them one of each! They also got a sticker from a CM standing outside of the Main Street Bakery.

This was there loot on the boat back! They each got 4 buttons, included Just Hitched! Ha. Speaking of the boat, we were on a boat by 12:30, so not too bad.

The ride back to the resort was nice a calm. It only had a couple families on the boat with us.

I just love the water bridge, it just amazes me that the bridge can support the weight of the water.

We got back to the resort and the girls wanted to swim. So, we went up to the room threw on some suits and headed down. I got the girls situated and I sent Andy over to Geyser point to get us something to eat. The girls said they weren't hungry. The pool was way more fun than eating something.

Andy came back with these yummy items:

Northwest Berry Whip (Alcoholic)
with Zodiac Black Cherry Vodka

And a Kona Longboard Island Lager

We discovered Kona Brewery when we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon and like all of there beers. So, that was nothing new. But the Northwest Berry Whip was soon good! It was like a spiked water ice but smoother. It came with a cute wooden spoon that said Geyser point on, that I of course saved. But have no idea what I will ever use it for. It was super refreshing after a morning in the parks. I could of had another, but I knew there were at least 2 more drinks in my future. So, I refrained.

And then Andy also got us this to split, which they gave him that big smart water as his drink for a counter service credit. Sorry that we had already eaten some of it. I guess we were hungry... It was REALLY good! Lots of crab and not too much filling. The waffle fries were good too. The girls ate most of those. They were crisp and not hard like waffle fries can be sometimes. If you like crab cakes, I would def recommend it!

While we ate the girls did this a bunch of times:

Gwen trying to land gracefully...

They would stop every once in awhile and grab a waffle fry and run off. After Andy and I finished our drinks we jumped in the pool for a bit as well. I think I even went down the slide because the girls said it was super fun. It was ok. But the dip in the pool was refreshing for sure.

We went back up to the room to shower and change. We had some BIG plans for the evening!

Coming up a new dinning experience for us and a VIP Seating!

Last edited:
took a look at our view.
You are really making me miss WL. Good thing we will be back in 232 Days...lol.

I was PROBABLY a LITTLE TOO excited about these. They were big sized!!!! And I used them the in the afternoon, I LOOOOVED THEM!!!!
I still miss the Grapefruit ones. :(

A man and son got off, and asked if we were headed to Magic Kingdom. We said yes, and he handed us (5) anytime fast passes! Good till next Saturday!
Score!

We didn't wait long for a boat to arrive. We were on a boat by 8:59!
You know it’s one of my favorite things!

The girls super ready to ride, all qued up
Love it!

So, I was the worst mom EVER!
:rotfl2:

Frozen Blue Fanta
We loved this but I think we only got one as well.

They LOVED riding on this by themselves. They did think it was too short, but it's basically a beginner rollercoaster.
Will’s favorite ride!

We also saw this!
I have seen photos of this before. Crazy. None were there when we went that I saw.

This is the best we got... We are just the worst at posed photos, all of us. We are much better in candids. Sigh
Aww, I think you guys look great!

we waited.... and waited... You would have thought they were making the biggest decision ever! Finally the CM put them out of there misery and suggested he give them one of each!
Too funny!

Northwest Berry Whip (Alcoholic)
with Zodiac Black Cherry Vodka
Yum. This sounds good. I don’t remember this from the menu. Will have to try it in June.

It was REALLY good! Lots of crab and not too much filling. The waffle fries were good too. The girls ate most of those. They were crisp and not hard like waffle fries can be sometimes. If you like crab cakes, I would def recommend it!
I really enjoyed it too.

While we ate the girls did this a bunch of times:
AJ really enjoyed the slide, as well.

I was PROBABLY a LITTLE TOO excited about these. They were big sized!!!! And I used them the in the afternoon, I LOOOOVED THEM!!!! So, much so, that I went down to the Mercantile to see how much the big bottles were... Well, let's say I didn't buy any. If I wanted shampoo and conditioner it would have been $50! Yikes!!!o_O So, instead, I hid the bottles each day so, I collected a couple trips worth!
I always do this, those toiletries are super expensive.

Gwen woke up shortly after that and they were checking out what Tink left.
Those shirts are very cute, where on Etsy did you get them?

We headed out after our breakfast and were all dressed. We waited awhile at the elevators with another family. This I will say is a BIG downfall for Wilderness Lodge. There is only 1 elevator bank for the regular rooms. And this trip one of the two elevators was out of order on our trip. We took the stairs a couple mornings because it would take FOREVER! I would consider asking for a low room if you know you will be a pool view room.
That would be so frustrating, especially at night when you're tired.

I snapped this photo as we were walking in. And when we shared it with the family photo share, my sister questioned why I was taking pictures of trash cans! Ha!
But it's a Disney trash can :rotfl2:

Space Mountain needs a refurb! Andy caught me taking a picture of this panel on the wall and he asked what in the world I was doing.. I said my dis board peeps needed to see these things. He just kind of looked at me funny. :confused3 Most of the wall looked like this! Come on Disney?!?!
I have done the same thing, my husband doesn't get it either.

So, I left off with us just grabbing a quick snack. The girls wanted to head towards Fantasyland and specifically the ariel ride. So, I suggested we walk on the "hidden" path. Morgan was VERY excited by this! We had never walked along this path before so this was "exciting". So, off we went. Well, apparently the hidden path is also a good smoking area... So, it wasn't as nice as I hoped it to be.
I am always meaning to take the hidden path and always forget, although I don't really want to be by smokers so I guess that is a good thing.

The wait was fairly short, and we were soon up at the first CM. The girls asked about about riding together. And apparently the answer of 7 & 9 seemed to be acceptable again. So, this pretty much made this ride WAY more scary that it is!
This is so cute and a big milestone for your girls.

So, I have NEVER seen these before. And of course my first thought was how much of a pain it probably is to push that thing! Well, I just looked up how much it cost to rent one... $299 a DAY!!!! Yikes. If your not scared off by the price here's there website. https://www.princesscarriagerentals.com I am sure that and a Bippity Bobbity Boutique makeover would def make a magical day.
These things are ridiculous, I really surprised Disney allows, them they are so big. And that price :faint:

You would have thought they were making the biggest decision ever! Finally the CM put them out of there misery and suggested he give them one of each! They also got a sticker from a CM standing outside of the Main Street Bakery.
How sweet

We went back up to the room to shower and change. We had some BIG plans for the evening!
I'm intrigued

I FINALLY made it over to read and comment!

Which is fine until it's a week before and he suggests something and it's just too late.

Lol! Men.

Kali River Rabbits (

That’s adorable. :littleangel:

Why Not? Am I right?!? Ok, if you need more than that as a reason....

You are right! No reason necessary!

So, he tacked on 2 weeks vacation and planned a month sabbatical. Nice, right?

Very nice!

Nope... Or the fact that there was no postage on it OR that it isn't really my sisters address.... or ours...

Lol! The prospect of a gift was just too much to notice such small details.

the girls were "DYEING" to find the gift. Just dyeing.... This last one was a simple crossword puzzle that Morgan primarily solved

Girls love the drama, eh? I’d have been dying too. Heehee.

This is what was in each box, New Ears that I had ordered off of Etsy, We're going to Disney Pins, luggage tabs and there magic bands, and of course gold filler to make it extra pretty

This is gorgeous!

This video really captures them processing the surprise.

Cute! The slow build up, lol!

It worked out well, but took forever.

It does take a while, but it’s so easy once you get there!

received an email from Disney saying that there was an issue with our fastpasses... Ugh!!!!

Or were we?

Oof, I know that email and news is the worst! Interested to see what happened for you guys.

Cute! I really want a few pairs for winter!

always hold my breathe when the luggage starts coming out. Am I the only one who worries that your bag will be lost? Just me?

Nope, totally a common fear!

It was 11:15 by now. WAY past the girls bed time. (And mine!)

Oye vey! Mine too!

then he said Wilderness Lodge first! YES!!!!

Sweet!

left this our with the pjs as well, with our "family" rules for the trip.

Nice!

They were big sized!!!! And I used them the in the afternoon, I LOOOOVED THEM!!!

I loved them too!

So, instead, I hid the bottles each day so, I collected a couple trips worth!

Me too! When I saw the price tag I was like, nope! So we hid them.

Morgan for the pins to trade and Gwen for the button to get autographs with.

Good deal! Works out so they’re not arguing over who’s in charge of what, lol.

She basically ate this every morning that we went down there to get breakfast!

My husband loved it too, I had zero interested.

And this trip one of the two elevators was out of order on our trip.

Wow! I wonder if it was to do with the storm.

he handed us (5) anytime fast passes

WHAT?! Nice score!

Space Mountain needs a refurb!

Yep. We noticed that too.

we headed over there, but once we got there it was more like 25 mins and the girls said no thanks!

We skipped that one too, I hate it. I understood it might be going the way of Mr. Toad...?

So, I was the worst mom EVER! Sigh. We moved on, it was 10:30 by now and already getting hot!

Being a good parent is hard when so many folks let their kids do whatever they want.

So, off we went. Well, apparently the hidden path is also a good smoking area... So, it wasn't as nice as I hoped it to be

Yeah, it’s like the undesignated smoking area since technically the only other one is in Adventureland.

The CM asked how old they were, they said 9 and 7 and that seemed to be a good enough answer. They were SO excited!

Awe! I remember when my sister and I were first able to sit alone together. What a great moment.

mean look at Morgan's smile, she was so excited to be a big kid and not be "stuck" with the yucky parents.

Lol! Oh no, are you enter that phase already?!

This always makes me laugh, as it had 2 hour waits our first trip and had just opened

What?! No way!

the other side was closed for refurbishment of some sort.

That was something to do with the storm. That portion of the castle had a lot of debris the days after Irma. The wall went up while we were there.

Well, I just looked up how much it cost to rent one... $299 a DAY!!!! Yikes.

Never in my life.

We are just the worst at posed photos, all of us

Lol!

the CM put them out of there misery and suggested he give them one of each!

Nice, I like the happily ever after ones, lol!

The pool was way more fun than eating something.

It’s true.

Glad I’m all caught up! I gotta get rolling on mine or you’ll be done before me!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!