I must have hit some super high target because I pulled ahead right at the end and TOTALLY beat DH's butt! I couldn't get the girls scores, but we I def was the winner of our family.

DH did this to me when I first took him on this ride and I was so angry he beat me!

And then we went in search of the Star Wars Model. This was a TOTAL disappointment!!! It was just a small part of it. :( Whomp Whomp...

I mean does this scream I need to go there now?!? Nope... Oh well.

Oh no! How lame is that!? It seems they're really keeping up the suspense...

I will leave it there. Time to put the ladies to bed for the night! Coming up a full review of the Fantasmic VIP Expierence. Was it worth it? Did we like it?

I'll be interested what you thought of this!

We can not wait for Star Wars Land! I love walking under the AT-AT
Wait you like Star Wars :rotfl2: I can't wait for SWGE either though :darth:

We did of course, need to stop and do the speeder photo. The girls were waiting patiently for there turn and this foreign kid ran up and cut in front of them. Thankfully the Photopass Photographer, told the kid to get in line. But of course this soured Morgan and she didn't feel like posing for the pic. Sigh.....
That stinks, also I have never seen a PP here, maybe I'm there at the wrong times :confused:

Andy was def beating me most of the game and then some how this happened!!!
Congrats!!

Oh, the drinks.... They called it something like an electric Blue Margarita or something. It was super STRONG!!!! But DH and I both finished ours, I mean it would have been a waste to not, right?
::yes:: I have never heard of this VIP seating before, obviously it's new but it doesn't even come up when I googled it :scratchin Must be a low-key event.

The show finished and the first thing Gwen says is that Mickey COULD NOT have moved that fast.
Aww that's sad, he's magic though pixiedust:

I really wanted to buy it for myself and my girlfriend that wants to come with us in 2018. But I refrained. But does my DH know me or what?
I love that shirt, very cute.

The girls and Andy were VERY interested in seeing this. The girls go a kick out of seeing Rey, BB8, and the likes.
Crazily enough we have not seen this nor the March but its mostly because our kids are just not big fans...yet.

We looked around the gift shop a bit but I kind of made everyone keep moving. I am always kind of disappointed in this dump store. I want so much more out of it.
Ithas quite a bit of expensive things in it. I found tons of Rey shirts I wanted but never got one. The boys decided next time, they want to build a lightsaber.

The girls were able to ride together again.
So cute!

I do like all of the models that they have added in.
Me too!

Coming up a full review of the Fantasmic VIP Expierence. Was it worth it? Did we like it?
Yay!

The lady gave us lanyards that glowed.

Cool!

We were told to sit anywhere in the fastness area. We were able to score seats about 6 rows up center. It was def worth getting there on the early side.
Interesting. I thought the VIP experience would be up at the tp with the tables but maybe that is a different thing.

And here is it opened.
Yummy!

And then opened. The jar had chocolate pudding in it and the little containers had gummy worms and crumbled oreos in a another for the dirt and worms dessert.
Looks fun!

watching the CM who was selling bubble makers. She decided that she needed one later this trip.
We got an Ariel one in 2016 and a Mickey one is 2017. :crazy2:

Oh, the drinks.... They called it something like an electric Blue Margarita or something. It was super STRONG!!!! But DH and I both finished ours, I mean it would have been a waste to not, right?

Sounds good!

The overall review of the show was that we all loved it!
We all really, really love Fantasmic!

By the time we got to the front of the park it was cleared out a bunch. There were still people waiting but it wasn't bad. We waited just a bit before a bus came and we got on. There was plenty of room, so the girls laid down with there new plush.
You guys did it right for sure by hanging out a bit!

The show finished and the first thing Gwen says is that Mickey COULD NOT have moved that fast.

Gwen gave that part a big thumbs down!
OMG-that is so cute! It's like my sister, who on her first trip to DL rode Peter Pan and slowly looked up to see that the boats weren't flying, there was a ceiling track!

The overall review of the show was that we all loved it! We had great seats, good weather, and some snacks. It was perfect. We waited a bit for some folks to clear out.
Thanks for the review! I haven't see any yet. I will probably do this if its offered when I finally get a chance to see Fantasmic at WDW!

Oh no! How lame is that!? It seems they're really keeping up the suspense...
It was kind of... That and I really wonder if they don't want to show it all just in case things change. It is still early in the construction process.

::yes:: I have never heard of this VIP seating before, obviously it's new but it doesn't even come up when I googled it :scratchin Must be a low-key event.
If you search it on Disney's Website it will come up. But just a regular google search doesn't get you much. You need to search Fanasmic VIP Expierence.
Aww that's sad, he's magic though pixiedust:
That is what we told her. But it really is just a sign that she is getting big. They don't out right say it but I know, they know they aren't meeting the REAL Belle or Cinderella anymore! Which makes me sad. :sad:

The boys decided next time, they want to build a lightsaber.
We have done that twice now! And is super special for them to do! Go early, as they try to let only a one or two kids do it at a time. Which is good but takes forever!

Interesting. I thought the VIP experience would be up at the tp with the tables but maybe that is a different thing.
There was ALOT of speculation on the boards as to where the seating would be. Kind of wish it was separate from the Dining packages. But it wasn't bad at all. Tables would have been nice with the desserts, for sure! Ironic, this one you get seating but no tables and the other dessert parties are the opposite.

You guys did it right for sure by hanging out a bit!
I def think this is the way to go. We just took our time and it didn't feel like we were waiting. Just slowly making our way out.

Thanks for the review! I haven't see any yet. I will probably do this if its offered when I finally get a chance to see Fantasmic at WDW!
There is a thread about ti and of course there are folks who don't think it is worth it. But we liked it and I think the idea is a great option instead of doing a dinning package. Especially in HS where, personally, I am not a big fan of some of the sit down restaurants...

OMG-that is so cute! It's like my sister, who on her first trip to DL rode Peter Pan and slowly looked up to see that the boats weren't flying, there was a ceiling track!
Ha! No those boat REALLY DO FLY!!!!?!?! Don't they?

Ewok's are Gwen's favorite. She was an Ewok for Halloween one or twice. And I loved the Ewoks as a kid. It will be interesting to see what makes it into the new land.
It will definitely be interesting to see what all makes it! Can't wait!

e looked around the gift shop a bit but I kind of made everyone keep moving. I am always kind of disappointed in this dump store.
::yes:: I'm a Star Wars fan and I spend little to no time at all in that shop. It is just so small and always way too crowded. Not to mention the lack of really anything "special" that you can't get somewhere else.

And then we went in search of the Star Wars Model. This was a TOTAL disappointment!!! It was just a small part of it. :( Whomp Whomp...
Just leaves more to the imagination to anticipate!

I mean does this scream I need to go there now?!? Nope... Oh well.
Wel

::yes::

Eventually the show started! This was our first time seeing the show. And I don't think any of us really knew what to expect. OMG! Morgan LOVED every minute of it! The water screen part in the beginning was a bit long but once the floats started to come by, the girls got more and more into it.
It's a great show! I always enjoy seeing it when we can.

Oh Gwen, this show is about Imagination!!!

Her mouth was actually open more most of the show but of course I always missed it.

The overall review of the show was that we all loved it! We had great seats, good weather, and some snacks. It was perfect. We waited a bit for some folks to clear out.
That's fantastic! I'm glad the show was such a big hit for your family.

We waited just a bit before a bus came and we got on. There was plenty of room, so the girls laid down with there new plush.
That's how you ride a bus back at the end of the night!

Good Morning Everyone!

The girls had a double sleepover last night. We survived. Or rather I survived. Today will probably be pretty chill, so I am hoping to get another post or two up this weekend!

I loved Santa, well
past the “appropriate” age to stop believing.
What is the appropriate age? Seriously? Morgan's friends all seem to still believe, so I image that they will have their bubble burst at the same time.

We don’t do the Elf, but I still love Santa, and the story of Kris Kringle, it’s just like Disney World to me. Ramble over, lol!
You are kind of lucky about the Elf! I set the bar too high the first year...

We do b/c well, 3 and 6 yr old, right? But he doesn't come around til Thanksgiving, when we do all our Christmas decorating.
EXACTLY! Ours doesn't come until December 1st. Most seem to come on Thanksgiving, but that leaves me a couple less days to worry about him. And this might not be a surprise, but I make a schedule for what the Elf will be doing! I will share it here, if you want to see it. I just steal everyone elses ideas, so I like to share!

Great updates! I just got caught back up! I loved your pictures of the food at Ohana, oh my goodness! And great job beating hubby at TSMM. I always lose to my husband on shooter rides like that. :-/
If I only knew what I hit to win... So I can do it again!

I know that even if I don't break even/come out on top, I'll be glad to have it and not feel guilty for ordering the most expensive thing on the menu or feel pressured into skipping dessert.
I am partically doing it for me. I feel like we get our money's worth but it still seems like so much food. I love the carefree feeling of just ordering what you want and not worring about $$$.

I do! I do!! :)
YEAH! I loved loved loved my underroos!

Not to mention the lack of really anything "special" that you can't get somewhere else.
It's the special or unqiue items that makes it meh. I have to assume they will have good merch with the new land. They just have to.

Just leaves more to the imagination to anticipate!
True. Very True.

EXACTLY! Ours doesn't come until December 1st. Most seem to come on Thanksgiving, but that leaves me a couple less days to worry about him. And this might not be a surprise, but I make a schedule for what the Elf will be doing! I will share it here, if you want to see it. I just steal everyone elses ideas, so I like to share!
Totally interested! I steal my ideas from Pinterest!

Yes, I think it would be great if you shared your Elf on the Shelf schedule!!!!!! I ALWAYS forget about him, so I feel like I'm putting him in lame spots all the time!!

We can not wait for Star Wars Land! I love walking under the AT-AT

I have yet to get DD addicted to Star Wars. She's watched the cartoons a bit, but I'm not sure she's ready for the films; if there is not singing in a movie, she usually won't sit through it, but DH and I are pumped!!!

(I may or may not of had R2-D2 Under-Roos) And I am guessing some of you folks don't know what under-roos are/were. ;)

These are like long johns/jammies right?

But of course this soured Morgan and she didn't feel like posing for the pic. Sigh.....

I don't blame her. I dislike line cutters as well.

They looked pumped, lol! Morgan is just too cool here.

I def was the winner of our family.

Go mom!

If we ever could visit with our the girls, I would def spend lots of time in here to really check everything out. But unfortantly, with kids, that isn't really possible.

LOVED that aspect of our trip in 2015, we did grown up stuff, lol!

The Toy Story Land Model was cool to see but not that impressive.

I feel like so much is done digitally now a days. Not a lot to see.

Boo! Where's the Millennium Falcon?

Well, the wait was long, and Gwen was not tall enough to ride. She was very sad by this, and the wait would have put us VERY close to 8:00. So, I convinced everyone to just head over to see the show and get seats.

Good suggestion mom, RnRC is a favorite of mine, but I remmeber those sticky situations where my sis was too short. Better no one rode.

The lady gave us lanyards that glowed.

Cool!

Adults got an alcoholic drink and kids nonalcoholic drink.

Nice.

able to score seats about 6 rows up center

Score!

And here is it opened.

23509078538_aa161be1b0_z.jpg

These look good. The kids one looks a little small tbh. More for little kids. My DD is obsessed with that gross popcorn; she asked my sister for a bag for the holidays.

:rotfl2:

And I can't image this is popular juice for kids?

It's not good for kids under like age 6 cause their growing kidneys can't take it. Odd choice.

This was our first time seeing the show

:eek:

Gwen gave that part a big thumbs down!

Baby!! That's awful. What a terrible realization!

Her mouth was actually open more most of the show but of course I always missed it

YES!

But does my DH know me or what?

::yes:: He's a keeper.

It was a long day but a great first day!

Sure was!:thumbsup2

I'm all caught up again! Love the updates! Ohana is always a crowd-pleaser. There is something for everyone. We had such an amazing meal there in August with my family, and then again a week ago with just DH and myself. Love all that you were able to do in DHS. DH is always trying to unlock all the secret things in Toy Story - so far we've been successful in unlocking some stuff on each screen, but sometimes it'll be at the very end, and we won't get bonus points quickly enough. We both topped our personal best scores though on this last trip.
Fantasmic VIP sounds super awesome! I'd totally do that, but I can't seem to find reservations for it - I was looking on the App though and not online so maybe I'll try there. The snack boxes look so cute and the lanyards and mugs are great to remember your first Fantasmic viewing experience!!

Love hearing what you thought of the Dessert Party. We also thought the Margaritas were strong! I'm glad it wasn't just us! Our group was DH, his parents, his aunt, and his brother. FIL basically never drinks, and I've been told that my MIL told my FIL he had to get a Margarita for her and aunt to split to get their money's worth :rotfl: DH is not a tequila fan, so he took a few sips and was done. So I finished his - don't want it to go to waste! And MIL and aunt split FILs. We were a bit giggly waiting for the boat back to the Dolphin...

oes anyone else have an elf on the shelf at there house?!? Morgan is 9 and in 4th grade and the kid won't give up on Santa or the Elf. :confused3 I am pretty positive deep down she knows but she doesn't want to admit it and be wrong... Sigh.
I HATE the Elf. There, I said it. Well I've said it a lot to my friends and to my sister who brought the ^@#% Elf into our house lol. Ricky hated it from the beginning because he was always afraid the Elf would move on it's own in the middle of the night :laughing: He was also 10 when my sister brought us the Elf so never actually believed. But Chris was 7 and did, and last year in 5th grade he was iffy on Santa so I was completely surprised on Thanksgiving when he said, "Ooh our Elf will be here in the morning!" :faint: He 100% does not believe in Santa anymore and I'm really hoping he's over the freakin' Elf this year!

Eventually the show started! This was our first time seeing the show. And I don't think any of us really knew what to expect. OMG! Morgan LOVED every minute of it! The water screen part in the beginning was a bit long but once the floats started to come by, the girls got more and more into it.
Wow I can't believe it was your first time seeing it! Glad you all liked it (mostly lol). I enjoy it also but we haven't seen it now for awhile. I wanted to see it this year - you'd think with 4 trips we would have gotten it in! But sadly we did not. I'm making it a priority for March and the Fantasmic dessert party actually looks cool! Steve isn't a fan of dessert parties at all but this one is different and might be worth it. I'm all for a way strong margarita :drinking1

Hi Everyone! It's Sunday!

We are "relaxing" today. But that actually equals errands and stuff.

I feel like life is in fast forward right now! Every day, I say I am going to do a new post and then I sit down and get distracted at the million things I need to do. Make my elf schedule, figure out christmas gifts, what to serve for Thanksgiving... it goes on and on.

Anyway! I did finish my Elf Schedule, so for the few who are interested, here it is!

This is my schedule from last year. The bulk of thinks should be different. The girls totally called me out on repeat items on of the years... Sigh..

Totally interested! I steal my ideas from Pinterest!
That is pretty much where all of my ideas come from as well. So, you may have seen all of the ideas.

Yes, I think it would be great if you shared your Elf on the Shelf schedule!!!!!!
Enjoy! I totally rely on the schedule. After a week, I loose steam! We do an advent calendar as well. So, December is busy for me!

I'd totally do that, but I can't seem to find reservations for it -
Wonder if people aren't booking it. I did book ours on the computer not the app and I think I had to search for it to find the page...

We also thought the Margaritas were strong! I'm glad it wasn't just us!
I am glad I wasn't the only one as well. Didn't want to see like a lightweight. ha!

Wow I can't believe it was your first time seeing it! Glad you all liked it (mostly lol).
We hadn't seen a lot of the night shows. We just never seemed to make it all the way to the end of the night.

Steve isn't a fan of dessert parties at all but this one is different and might be worth it. I'm all for a way strong margarita :drinking1
I really liked the fact that it was a completely different way to do it. I would actually love if they did something like with for Magic Kingdom. And I really liked that they packaged it all up nicely to bring the leftovers back to the hotel with you.

I HATE the Elf. There, I said it
Ha! I have a love hate relationship with the Elf. We started it when they were young and they love it. The first year, Gwen was a toddler and kept touching it and Morgan kept freak'n out about it. It was actually kind of funny.

He 100% does not believe in Santa anymore and I'm really hoping he's over the freakin' Elf this year!
Hmm... 5th grade, huh? Morgan is in 4th. I am really wondering how much longer she will hold out on Santa...

Day Two: EPCOT Someone is tired...

Today we had plans for EPCOT in the morning. We had fast passes for Test Track at 10:15 - 11:15 and I said that we just needed to get there for that fast pass. And boy did the girl need it. 2 late nights and all the walking was catching up to them.

This is what Tink left out today. I was super excited about the shirts!

Yesterday morning Gwen slept late but this morning it was Morgan's turn. It was about 8:30, when Gwen and I were just about to run down and get some breakfast when Morgan woke up. So, the girls checked out there Tinkerbell Gift.

Morgan looked like she was hung over. She was sooo tired. We ran down to Raoring Fork and grabbed some quick breakfast. I didn't take any pics. I am pretty sure Morgan chose a danish and Gwen most def went with the bacon donut. We took it easy but got ready to head out eventually.

We took the bus to EPCOT and were greated by the line at security around 10:45.

And walking by the big ball around 11:00

We needed to get to our fast passes for Test Track, so we just headed in. As we were headed that way, we saw the Muppet Beaker Show.

Which I wanted to watch but we just didn't have time. We stopped for a minute then continued on. We finally made it over to Test Track! And in we went.

I think this was Morgan's Car.

And this is def Gwen's...

Purple and sparkles is ALWAYS Gwen.

Morgan gets super competitive and was soon ready for her car to beat the pants off of Gwen's... Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Gwen beat Morgan's 3 out of the 5 things. Or something like that.

Our very bad family selfie right before we left on our ride!

None the less, the ride was fun. Although, I personally find the ride kind of silly. It's just driving in a convertible. But the girls love it.

After that we headed over to use our fast passes for Misson Space. This was a new one for all of us!

We chose Green Side, as I really didn't know what to expect. We joked about all of the disclaimers they give you walking in. Andy wanted to know how bad the ride was going to be. And that got Morgan super nervous... I tried to reassue them, but I didn't really know what to expect.

Both sides had short waits, so we didn't really need our fastness. But oh well. waiting to go in. (That is Morgan's I'm worried face but I am trying not to show it face)

We survived the ride. The girls liked it. Gwen ended up being captain, so she liked that she was "in charge". Morgan did not like that we "crash landed" but otherwise we all like it. It was SUPER tame, so I am not sure, next time we might need to try the orange side. It was an ok ride.

After that, we really needed to make it to Japan for our lunch reservation! We had reservations at Teppan Edo at 12:00 noon I have this picture I snapped when we were getting off the ride at 11:56. Oooopps! Needless to say, we were a bit behind schedule!

I just thought it was hilarious that they had these on this side. It was so tame and the tv screen was so tiny....

So, we started walking and the girls were just not moving. They were soon tired. I ended up giving Gwen a piggy back ride, which she is small but not that small! It was hot and I was dyeing. I was hoping that we could catch the boat across, if we were lucky... So, we were trying to rush over to that general area. And we saw a boat!

And then we saw it pull away... like 2 seconds before we could make it there.. Sigh...

So, we walked around the world showcase. I am not even sure which way we went. We were in such a rush. We walked around, I think we talked about the plan for after lunch as we did so, to keep the girls from completely dyeing. I think we arrived 12:15-ish. Not too bad.

They didn't give us any grief about being late, so that was good. Oh, that was the other thing, Gwen decided she had to go to the bathroom when we came out of Mission Space and I basically begged her to wait till we got to the restaurant. Which she did, but that was the first thing we had to do! And the bathrooms are ALL the way in the back! Which is fine except when you just walked all the way across the park.

I was glad to be in air conditioning for sure!

I am going to stop here. I will finish up with our lunch and rest of our time in EPCOT!

Last edited:
Hmm... 5th grade, huh? Morgan is in 4th. I am really wondering how much longer she will hold out on Santa...
I'm going back to read your latest update but wanted to say, Chris is in 6th :) He SAID he believed in Santa last year in 5th but I was skeptical; then over the summer he admitted he no longer believes. So hopefully you have at least one more year for Morgan!

Day Two: Teppan Edo

I left off with us getting to Teppan Edo a little late for our reservation. They sat us as soon as Gwen was done using the restroom. We were sat at a table with a very nice couple who I found out were on there honeymoon. And then shortly after another couple was sat on the other side. They were foreign and conversation was a bit hard. Especially between the Japanese staff and them.

We ordered drinks first. I decided to order the Beer Shandy Our waitress was very nice but she was having a hard time with the order. She didn't seem to think the drink existed. But we figured it out. And then the nice couple next to me decided to try one as well. And then so did DH. So, I started a trend at the table. ;)

When the drinks came out, they came out with half a grapefruit on a juicer and then the beer in a glass.

The girls were more than willing to juice our grapefruits.

Beer Shandy Squeeze
Choice of Fresh Grapefruit, Lemon, or Orange, Hand Squeezed and Mixed with Ice Cold Kirin Draft, With a Splash of Orange Juice

It was really good. If you like Shandys. I have never had one served with fresh juice, so it was fantastic. And the Kirin was ice cold. So, it hit the spot after a hot morning and long walk.

Morgan and Gwen both ordered lemonade and they brought Morgan's out in a real glass and Gwen's in a paper cup with a top. Morgan was VERY excited that the waitress thought she was old enough for a real glass. (Really both of them are but still)

I have to say service here was kind of slow... Luckily we weren't starving when we got there. They brought out miso soup for the girls, that Gwen did not touch but Morgan actually liked. She even ate the tofu. She asked if we could make it at home. Which I have yet to attempt to do. And the adults got the iceberg lettuce salad that most Japanese restaurants give. It was actually pretty good, the dressing was a soy sauce sesame type dressing...

Soon, we were getting the food started and the show. Now we have never done habichi with the girls before. So, this was a new experience for them.

Oh chef came out and started cooking.

The traditional volcano Onions.

If you can't tell, the girls were extremely memorized by this...

Our food being cooked.

Gwen really, really enjoyed watching all of this.

But she was also getting hangry. So, once he gave them food, she didn't really want to eat. She does this ALL the time, she gets so hungry she won't eat, and then gets hungrier and angrier... Sigh. But then she eats and all is better again...

Anyway. First he cooked up the veggies and noodles.

These were very good. The noodles were well cooked along with the veggies, they still had a little crunch to them but not too much. The sauces were also good. They called the white-ish one yum-yum sauce and the other was soy sauce based.

Andy ordered the scallops.

Which he said were perfectly cooked. he almost never gets scallops because I don't like them and well, I do the cooking.

Morgan & Gwen both ordered the kids steak. And I got the Filet Minon. All was also cooked perfect. I asked for all of ours medium rare and they were. Morgan ate almost all of her steak.

I didn't take a pic of the cooked meal, I guess I was hungry by then! HA! But here is all of the steak being cooked.

Gwen eventually ate some of the noodles and some steak. Andy ate her leftovers. My steak was really good. It was simple preparation but the meat and scallops seemed to be a good quality.

After the main meal, we got dessert since it was part of the dinning plan, but I will say that none of the desserts really called out to me. Gwen really wanted the dessert on the adult menu so I ordered that for her, and forced her to actually eat some of her food before she could have it. Andy ended up ordering the same thing...

Mango Mousse Cake
mango-flavored sponge cake with a smooth flavorful mango mousse decorated with a tropical glaze

It was ok. It wasn't bad but it wasn't anything to rave about. And I didn't even take a pic of it. The girls got a scoop of ice-cream with there meals. So we ordered one vanilla and I think was daring and got the Green Tea/Vanilla swirl. She liked it but was again just ok.

Overall we really like the meal. It isn't much different than if we went to a Habachi place at home but it was fun for the girls first experience. And def worth it with one table service credit.

Up next, squeezing in a few more things in EPCOT.

Last edited:
Day Two: Where did they go?!?!

I forgot this picture from lunch. Andy took this of Morgan.

Just a cute pic...

On the way out, the receptionist was making paper origami cranes. And the lady said the girls could each take one.

I want to finish off this portion of our day...

After our yummy loooong lunch, we were ready to get doing something. And first up was shopping in the Japan store down below us. We have grown to love this store. I wanted to get a Totoro Plush for my sister's little boy. She loves Totoro and bought my girls the movies.

We ended up picking out one of the little blue ones for him, since we have a giant one that I am sure will also make it's way to their house as well.

I also wanted to get the kid chop sticks for family friends of ours. They have 2 boys, so we found ninja ones.
[/url
The girls have a monkey and bear version from a couple trips ago and then use them any time we have Chinese or Japanese at home.

And then Morgan wanted to get another one of these plush.

She already had 2 and wanted to add to her collection. I love them, they are so cute and so different. And something that I haven't seen anywhere else.

She chose one of the new smaller versions... She went with the polka dot one that kind of looks like a bear.

Gwen was really having a rough morning, she couldn't decide what she wanted. at this point, she wanted to get a bubble wand but I told her she should get something here today. There were bubble wands everywhere. Last time we were here, she wanted one of these kitty cats that wags its tail in the sun. She was debating to get one of those this time or another one of the plushes like Morgan. But I steared her toward the cat. She REALLY wanted it last time and i knew she would regret it again. So, after MUCH debate, she went with the solar kitty cat.

I also grabbed some candy. There was a little boy telling someone else that these long strand of candy were really good. That they melted in your mouth. So, I grabbed one. Turns out, the little boy was right! The girls really liked them. And I can't tell you the name as it was all in Japanese. but it was on one of those candy stands and it was a bunch of little packages attached in a long stand.

After our shopping spree. We headed out. The girls were done. They wanted to go back and rest. I wanted to get a certain beverage before leaving. Soo, Andy took the girls on the boat back across to Future World. And I headed towards France!

The boat the girls and Andy were getting on.

I walked over to get me a Grey Goose Slush! But first I went into the Patisserie to get a couple snacks. I wanted to try a certain macaroon and picked something out that I thought would travel ok-ish. Then went out and got my Grey Goose. I went with orange.

And it came in a cup.... Why?!?! my friends... @ariane37, @chunkymonkey, @ArielSRL, or @kastoney ?!?! It was good but just not as good in a cup... :( I took my beverage and started walking toward future world. It was hot out, so, I pretty much sucked down my Grey Goose fast. And wished I had 2. I decided to poke around Canada, we never seem to go into Canada. I just wandered a bit and then headed to the front.

By then Andy had arrived via boat with the girls and had taken them to the bathroom right in that area. He was waiting right outside, as they were going in the ladies room. I got there, and Andy wanted to try one of the food booths in the area. So, I stood where he was and off he went. I decided to go in and find the girls and go as well. Well, this is where things went bad.

I head into the ladies room and there was a small line. But I didn't see them. So, I called out there names, thinking they were in the stalls. One of the ladies in line, asked if I was looking for 2 little girls. I said Yes and she said "Oh, they left." I practically ran out of the bathroom and start scanning the area. There was no way they could have walked past Andy or I. But where were they!?!? I totally panicked. I called DH and just started pacing back and forth looking for them in the crowd. Andy didn't pick up, so I called him again still walking back and forth like a crazy person. I din't want to go far, cause I wasn't positive that lady was correct. It could have been someone else's kids. Finally on the third time Andy picked up as he was walking back toward me. I told him what the lady said, and he said Well, where are they? I almost started crying right then and there.

And then almost right after that, they come walking out of the bathroom. They had left the ladies line and went in the mens room! Morgan said the line was too long and Gwen had to go to bad. I must have been still really freaked out cause she said she was sorry. I said it was fine. And I took a deep breath. Andy ate his food and wine thing. Which I have NO IDEA what he got. With all the chaos, I just didn't care. We chilled out right there by the bathroom area and also ate the goodies I had gotten.

The macaroon was really good! Morgan ate most of it. I think I was able to get 2 bites of it before she devored it. It was NOT a snack credit though. But def worth getting.

The elephant ears dipped in chocolate were a snack credit. And they were just ok. The girls liked it but I wouldn't get it again. There are far more yummy things in there. I just didn't think a napoleon or eclair would make it across the park. And it probably wouldn't have, as the chocolate was melting on the elephant ears already.

We all finished our treats and headed out towards Spaceship Earth. I wanted another drink after the events of the bathroom. But didn't see anything I wanted as we walked. At this point it was getting later than I wanted to be at EPCOT still. We jumped on Spaceship Earth on the the way out. We love this ride. The girls got to ride together again. And they loved that.

Gwen is apparently dead inside...

I tried to really push everyone out of the park. We needed to rest before our evening plans. We headed to the buses and got a basically empty buyback

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4419/37409256822_1f428cd6ce_z.jpg

We each got our own row. And some took more advantage of there row than others. ;)

Next up an evening in Magic Kingdom and New Fireworks!

Last edited:
Great updates! Love your Epcot day! The beer shandy makes me want to eat at Teppan Edo just for that!! Who knew you could put fresh juice and beer together, duh!!

So cute!!

And it came in a cup.... Why?!?! my friends... @ariane37, @chunkymonkey, @ArielSRL, or @kastoney ?!?! It was good but just not as good in a cup... :( I took my beverage and started walking toward future world. It was hot out, so, I pretty much sucked down my Grey Goose fast. And wished I had 2. I decided to poke around Canada, we never seem to go into Canada. I just wandered a bit and then headed to the front.

LOL that's so funny, but it looks like you got a pretty big serving. I'd rather have that than the fancy martini glass anytime! I down those really quickly!

THANK YOU for sharing your Elf calendar!!!! This totally inspires to me to up my Elf game this year!! Plus, it'll help me be prepared so I'm not just scrambling and sticking him somewhere 2 minutes before my son gets up!

Your time at Epcot sounds like it was a fun adventure! My son loves hibachi. We go to Benihana every year for my birthday--actually, this year when we went, we ran into the guy who plays Adam Goldberg on The Goldbergs. He was there with his family :) My son used to love watching them cook, but never would eat anything until about a year ago. My husband finally got him to try grilled chicken, so now he begs to go there all the time! (though I have to bring ketchup packets in my purse because he doesn't like their sauces....LOL)

The bathroom issue is SO scary!! Very smart of Morgan to take care of her little sister's urgent bathroom need, but I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been for you. Yikes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!