Glad they didn't give you a hard time for being late to your ADR. Sounds like it was a good meal and that the girls enjoyed their time in Japan!

How weird that the Grey Goose slush came in a cup!

Sorry about the panic at the bathroom! Glad everything was ok and that you all could enjoy the snacks you bought.

This is what Tink left out today. I was super excited about the shirts!
They are very cute

We survived the ride. The girls liked it. Gwen ended up being captain, so she liked that she was "in charge". Morgan did not like that we "crash landed" but otherwise we all like it. It was SUPER tame, so I am not sure, next time we might need to try the orange side. It was an ok ride.
The orange side is WAY more intense than the gree, almost like a different ride

Choice of Fresh Grapefruit, Lemon, or Orange, Hand Squeezed and Mixed with Ice Cold Kirin Draft, With a Splash of Orange Juice

It was really good. If you like Shandys. I have never had one served with fresh juice, so it was fantastic. And the Kirin was ice cold. So, it hit the spot after a hot morning and long walk.
That is very cool they serve it like that

But she was also getting hangry. So, once he gave them food, she didn't really want to eat. She does this ALL the time, she gets so hungry she won't eat, and then gets hungrier and angrier... Sigh. But then she eats and all is better again...
Aw poor thing, I am the same way

It was good but just not as good in a cup... :(
How sad, it is so fun in that plastic glass

And then almost right after that, they come walking out of the bathroom. They had left the ladies line and went in the mens room! Morgan said the line was too long and Gwen had to go to bad. I must have been still really freaked out cause she said she was sorry. I said it was fine. And I took a deep breath. Andy ate his food and wine thing. Which I have NO IDEA what he got. With all the chaos, I just didn't care. We chilled out right there by the bathroom area and also ate the goodies I had gotten.
You poor mom, that is so scary. How funny that she just left the line and went into the men's I wish we could do that some times

Gwen is apparently dead inside...
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Every day, I say I am going to do a new post and then I sit down and get distracted at the million things I need to do. Make my elf schedule, figure out christmas gifts, what to serve for Thanksgiving... it goes on and on.

I feel this on a molecular level! Something always gets in the way.

This is my schedule from last year. The bulk of thinks should be different. The girls totally called me out on repeat items on of the years... Sigh..

This is creative and a great idea! I love that your girls are so bright and critical and call you out! :rotfl:

37392553296_7b05af1d5c_z.jpg

I love these shirts!! Especially the tank tops. I nearly got myself one that's similar to the "best day ever" one.

Morgan looked like she was hung over. She was sooo tired.

Poor Morgan! Disney days will do that to you.

Purple and sparkles is ALWAYS Gwen.

Gwen and I have this in common!

It was hot and I was dyeing. I was hoping that we could catch the boat across, if we were lucky... So, we were trying to rush over to that general area. And we saw a boat!

And then we saw it pull away... like 2 seconds before we could make it there.. Sigh...

Of course. This always happens when you need the boat most.

Beer Shandy Squeeze
Choice of Fresh Grapefruit, Lemon, or Orange, Hand Squeezed and Mixed with Ice Cold Kirin Draft, With a Splash of Orange Juice

It was really good. If you like Shandys. I have never had one served with fresh juice, so it was fantastic. And the Kirin was ice cold. So, it hit the spot after a hot morning and long walk.

How cool is this! I've never seen this kind of table-side drink preparation before!

But she was also getting hangry. So, once he gave them food, she didn't really want to eat. She does this ALL the time, she gets so hungry she won't eat, and then gets hungrier and angrier... Sigh. But then she eats and all is better again...

I was EXACTLY like this at her age. Sometimes still am. It was frustrating for my mom, too.

And first up was shopping in the Japan store down below us. We have grown to love this store.

Us too! It's a great place!

How cute are these little guys?!

I head into the ladies room and there was a small line. But I didn't see them. So, I called out there names, thinking they were in the stalls. One of the ladies in line, asked if I was looking for 2 little girls. I said Yes and she said "Oh, they left." I practically ran out of the bathroom and start scanning the area. There was no way they could have walked past Andy or I. But where were they!?!? I totally panicked. I called DH and just started pacing back and forth looking for them in the crowd. Andy didn't pick up, so I called him again still walking back and forth like a crazy person. I din't want to go far, cause I wasn't positive that lady was correct. It could have been someone else's kids. Finally on the third time Andy picked up as he was walking back toward me. I told him what the lady said, and he said Well, where are they? I almost started crying right then and there.

And then almost right after that, they come walking out of the bathroom. They had left the ladies line and went in the mens room! Morgan said the line was too long and Gwen had to go to bad. I must have been still really freaked out cause she said she was sorry. I said it was fine.

Oh no! I can only imagine how sick this would make a parent feel! Good on Morgan for looking out for her sister, but sorry this happened and scared you all!

:rotfl2:

Morgan looked like she was hung over. She was sooo tired. We ran down to Raoring Fork and grabbed some quick breakfast. I didn't take any pics. I am pretty sure Morgan chose a danish and Gwen most def went with the bacon donut. We took it easy but got ready to head out eventually.
Probably smarter than my push to try to make ropedrop every day. :rolleyes1 How did I not know there is a bacon donut? That's like 2 of the best food groups in one thing.

None the less, the ride was fun. Although, I personally find the ride kind of silly. It's just driving in a convertible. But the girls love it.
Aside from designing the car, I liked the old version better. At least the theming made sense.

We survived the ride. The girls liked it. Gwen ended up being captain, so she liked that she was "in charge". Morgan did not like that we "crash landed" but otherwise we all like it. It was SUPER tame, so I am not sure, next time we might need to try the orange side. It was an ok ride.
I'm glad you survived it. I haven't ridden the new version yet, but even with my motion sickness issues, I personally felt like the orange side bothered me less than the green. Maybe I was just mentally more prepared for it or something... I don't know.

They didn't give us any grief about being late, so that was good. Oh, that was the other thing, Gwen decided she had to go to the bathroom when we came out of Mission Space and I basically begged her to wait till we got to the restaurant. Which she did, but that was the first thing we had to do! And the bathrooms are ALL the way in the back! Which is fine except when you just walked all the way across the park.
At least Disney tends to be very good about accommodating you if you're a few minutes late to an ADR. And of course you had to go to the restrooms right away. That's how it always works.

Sounds great! Certainly not fresh juice, but I always look forward to the Leinenkugel Summer Shandy release every spring.

:sad2: Kids

It was good but just not as good in a cup... :( I took my beverage and started walking toward future world. It was hot out, so, I pretty much sucked down my Grey Goose fast. And wished I had 2.
Must have been out of the fancy glasses. That must just be a world showcase thing that all good drinks are way too small.

I head into the ladies room and there was a small line. But I didn't see them. So, I called out there names, thinking they were in the stalls. One of the ladies in line, asked if I was looking for 2 little girls. I said Yes and she said "Oh, they left." I practically ran out of the bathroom and start scanning the area. There was no way they could have walked past Andy or I. But where were they!?!? I totally panicked.
Holy crap! That would be a scary moment to say the least.

And then almost right after that, they come walking out of the bathroom. They had left the ladies line and went in the mens room!
A mixture of relief, mixed with an urge to strangle them, while trying not to laugh....

Love love love your elf calendar. It is motivating me to not wait until 10:00 PM each night to figure out what I'm gonna do. LOL. We had a scare like that a year ago. We lost our 6 year old on a rainy Epcot night during Food and Wine. It was the most awful feeling. The 2 minutes felt like 2 hours.

Omg how scary with the girls! I’m so glad that they showed up quickly!

Yeh, I think I’d prefer the cup you got. Seems like it holds more and not as easy to spill!

Yummy macaron!

We decided to call a lift instead of waiting for the bus. It was already late and we wanted to get some things done before Fantasmic. I had DH download and set up the lyft app before we left. We didn't bother with getting set up with the official Minnie Van's. It would be fun to use but it was def cheaper to use regular ones. DH found a driver once we were outside and he was there in a couple minutes and we were off.
We used uber a lot on our last trip and it was awesome (and cheap). I tried using the lyft app and had asked the Wilderness Lodge to connect us to the Minnie Vans, but they wouldn't since we weren't guests there. So no money for lyft, but plenty of uber time for us

Congratulations!!! Jason knows all the secrets so I never win

DH and Morgan really wanted to ride Rock'n Rollercoaster, so we walked over to see what the wait was like and to get Gwen measured to see if she was tall enough. Well, the wait was long, and Gwen was not tall enough to ride. She was very sad by this, and the wait would have put us VERY close to 8:00. So, I convinced everyone to just head over to see the show and get seats.
Too bad they couldn't ride. We wanted to get Casey on it on our trip, but she chickened out at the last minute

And here is it opened.
Yum!!! Looks like a great assortment of food. Mind if I ask how much it costs?

And then opened. The jar had chocolate pudding in it and the little containers had gummy worms and crumbled oreos in a another for the dirt and worms dessert. Morgan did say she wished she had a chocolate covered strawberry. But I was a good mommy and gave her one of mine.
How fun for the kids. Casey would have been all over this!

Oh, the drinks.... They called it something like an electric Blue Margarita or something. It was super STRONG!!!! But DH and I both finished ours, I mean it would have been a waste to not, right?
Of course it would have been. Did you just get one drink or were they unlimited?

Eventually the show started! This was our first time seeing the show. And I don't think any of us really knew what to expect. OMG! Morgan LOVED every minute of it! The water screen part in the beginning was a bit long but once the floats started to come by, the girls got more and more into it.
Great pictures. So glad to hear Morgan loved it!

Anyway! I did finish my Elf Schedule, so for the few who are interested, here it is!
Wow, very impressive. We generally wake up in the middle of the night and realize we forgot to even move the dang thing let alone go all out like you. I"m going to have to see about stealing some of these!

Morgan looked like she was hung over. She was sooo tired. We ran down to Raoring Fork and grabbed some quick breakfast. I didn't take any pics. I am pretty sure Morgan chose a danish and Gwen most def went with the bacon donut.
Bacon donut!!!! Yet another reason Casey and Gwen are destined to be best friend :-)

We took the bus to EPCOT and were greated by the line at security around 10:45.
That looks like an awesome line!!! Last week was insanely busy and we encountered crowds 3-4 times that every time. I know its hot, but August/September is where it is at crowd wise

When the drinks came out, they came out with half a grapefruit on a juicer and then the beer in a glass.

The girls were more than willing to juice our grapefruits.
Very odd you had to juice your own

Which he said were perfectly cooked. he almost never gets scallops because I don't like them and well, I do the cooking.
Yum!!!! I love scallops and these look perfect

And it came in a cup.... Why?!?! my friends... @ariane37, @chunkymonkey, @ArielSRL, or @kastoney ?!?! It was good but just not as good in a cup... :( I took my beverage and started walking toward future world. It was hot out, so, I pretty much sucked down my Grey Goose fast. And wished I had 2. I decided to poke around Canada, we never seem to go into Canada. I just wandered a bit and then headed to the front.
It looks like you may actually get more in a cup. Am I wrong?

And then almost right after that, they come walking out of the bathroom. They had left the ladies line and went in the mens room! Morgan said the line was too long and Gwen had to go to bad. I must have been still really freaked out cause she said she was sorry. I said it was fine. And I took a deep breath. Andy ate his food and wine thing. Which I have NO IDEA what he got. With all the chaos, I just didn't care. We chilled out right there by the bathroom area and also ate the goodies I had gotten.

Oh no, you must have been so panicked. Glad it all turned out ok though

Hi Everyone!!!! Life is crazy! What can I say... The holidays are kicking my butt. But I am going to try and get an update in tonight and tomorrow. DH is traveling for work, so I am going to take advantage of the alone time! ;)

The beer shandy makes me want to eat at Teppan Edo just for that!!
It was really good! The fresh juice and the ice cold beer. It was a highlight of the meal.

I'd rather have that than the fancy martini glass anytime!
It was my first one, so I was hoping for the fancy glass. Next time I am ordering the big one. I sucked that cup down FAST!

THANK YOU for sharing your Elf calendar!!!! This totally inspires to me to up my Elf game this year!! Plus, it'll help me be prepared so I'm not just scrambling and sticking him somewhere 2 minutes before my son gets up!
Anytime. I usually post the fruits of my labors on Facebook each night. Not to say how good I am but to share and give ideas to everyone else! Us Elf "movers' need to stick together! If you want to find me on Facebook, feel free. I am Ariella Saucier on Facebook. Nothing fancy... ;)

Glad they didn't give you a hard time for being late to your ADR.
The restaurant was NOT full. It was busy enough but not packed by any means. But you just never know with Disney.

Can't wait to read the next update :)
Thanks for following along! I hope to get one in tonight!

The orange side is WAY more intense than the gree, almost like a different ride
I want to try it but still a little afraid. I don't get motion sickness but more of circle sickness. I can barely handle the tea cups anymore... Sigh...

How sad, it is so fun in that plastic glass
I was bummed but it was still TASTY!

You poor mom, that is so scary. How funny that she just left the line and went into the men's I wish we could do that some times
Right? Only in college at bars was that "acceptable"

Of course. This always happens when you need the boat most.
I think we ended up arriving about the same time as the boat on the other side, since we were walking fairly fast. But it would have been nicer to sit. Oh well.

How cool is this! I've never seen this kind of table-side drink preparation before!
We order shandy's all the time. This was a first!

Aside from designing the car, I liked the old version better. At least the theming made sense.
Unfortantly we didn't get to expierence the old version. The girls love it, and actually picked it over the Frozen ride!

I'm glad you survived it. I haven't ridden the new version yet, but even with my motion sickness issues, I personally felt like the orange side bothered me less than the green. Maybe I was just mentally more prepared for it or something... I don't know.
I really want to try Orange. We will see.... Green was boring, to me.

And of course you had to go to the restrooms right away. That's how it always works.
Always!

Sounds great! Certainly not fresh juice, but I always look forward to the Leinenkugel Summer Shandy release every spring.
We enjoy the Leinenkugls all summer! I think we have some still in our basement fridge that I think we will be drinking when it is snowing out.

Holy crap! That would be a scary moment to say the least.
Panic-City!

A mixture of relief, mixed with an urge to strangle them, while trying not to laugh....
EXACTLY! I felt like all of the Inside Out emotions were jumping on top of each other! Ha

Love love love your elf calendar. It is motivating me to not wait until 10:00 PM each night to figure out what I'm gonna do. LOL. We had a scare like that a year ago. We lost our 6 year old on a rainy Epcot night during Food and Wine. It was the most awful feeling. The 2 minutes felt like 2 hours.
You are welcome to find me on Facebook. I post my items usually each night. Kind of keeps me on track. But I find people then "steal" some of my ideas. If you want to find me, I am Ariella Saucier on Facebook.

That must have been so scary in the rain! And I totally know how that 2 minutes felt like 2 hours!

Epcot is so huge and you guys covered a lot of ground in a short amount of time!
Funny you say that, I feel like we barely did anything in EPCOT!

Will hates the fire!
Gwen wasn't a fan at how hot it was...

Yeh, I think I’d prefer the cup you got. Seems like it holds more and not as easy to spill!
I feel like I need to get two and do a comparison some how. You know for research purposes....

Congratulations!!! Jason knows all the secrets so I never win
It will probably never happen again. Unless I find out the secrets and never tell Andy...

Too bad they couldn't ride. We wanted to get Casey on it on our trip, but she chickened out at the last minute
Gwen REALLY wants to go on and she is still a good 2" too short. We are going again in February and I need to come up with some "strategies" to make her just a bit taller....

Yum!!! Looks like a great assortment of food. Mind if I ask how much it costs?
It was $39 per adult and $19 per kid. I thought it was a decent deal considering you got the seating and a drink.

How fun for the kids. Casey would have been all over this!
Morgan LOVED it.

Of course it would have been. Did you just get one drink or were they unlimited?
Just the one drink, unfortantly. But it was stiff. So, at least it wasn't weak.

I"m going to have to see about stealing some of these!
I will warn you know, I usually post each night on Candy Cane's adventures. Steal any and all idea! She arrives at our house on Friday. Gwen has been counting down the days.

Last week was insanely busy and we encountered crowds 3-4 times that every time. I know its hot, but August/September is where it is at crowd wise
Sadly, I don't think we will ever come back in September. Andy and Morgan did NOT enjoy the heat! But February seems to be nice and we have done well then. So, I will have to compare the two times of year.

It looks like you may actually get more in a cup. Am I wrong?
I haven't had the fancy cup yet. That was sadly, my first one ever! But I def want to get one (or two) when we are there in Feb. I might need to try and do a comparison some how!

Oh no, you must have been so panicked. Glad it all turned out ok though
It was not fun! that is for sure! I chalk it up to the girls being just a little bit older and giving them a little more freedom. Plus, Andy is starting to feel weird bringing them into the mens room, ironically...

Yikes! I am very late to the party, but here now! :thumbsup2
YEAH!!!! Welcome!!!!

Day Two: Look at the Cowboy!

So, I believe I left off with us headed back on the bus from EPCOT. I have ZERO pictures from that time till we made it to Magic Kingdom. So, I am 99% sure I didn't let the girls swim. I think we are rested, watched some shows and all showed and cleaned up.

My goal for the night was to see the new firework show. And again no one really knew much about it, so it was hard getting everyone moving.But eventually we did get moving. We decided to grab counter service for dinner in the park. So, we headed to the boat and over to the park.

Once we got in the park, around 6:45-ish, there was already people milling around waiting for the fireworks. So, we decided to just find a spot to watch. Man I miss the fastness area for fireworks. I know they use them for the dessert party, but I didn't want to spring for it plus I had a feeling we wouldn't really be hungry.

Anyway, the girls REALLY wanted to do something than just sit on the curb. So, I took the girls to ride space mountain with 3 of the 5 paper fast passes we had gotten. While Andy held down the fort in our area.

We headed over and used our fast passes with no problem. The line was a bit backed up, and I was a tiny bit worried it would take too long. But we finished with Space Mountain at 7:00.

I am not sure what the person loading us was thinking but this is how we ended up...

Me and Morgan in one car...

And Gwen with some strangers... I don't know, I thought it was hilarious...

The two cars were attached together, so it was all good, but Gwen was bummed because she wanted to front and instead she ended up in the back... with strangers... sigh. We headed back towards Andy after. I asked the girls what they wanted for dinner. and they didn't really answer. So, once we got back, Andy and I decided to just do Casey's for a couple hot dogs.

Man ALIVE!!!! This was the worst idea EVER. It was so busy in there it was stupid. And I don't understand why they are so slow there! I should have walked across the park and did something else. It had to of been faster. But I got a mac n cheese hot dog and some fries for us all to split. Morgan wanted a soft pretzel but they don't sell any on main street that I know of. And by the time I got the food Main Street was PACKED!!!!

We ate, kind of with a crowd of people around us. Not the most pleasant expierence. but we made do. Gwen was getting Hangry and tired already and did not want to be in the crowd AT ALL. But we somehow kept her at bay long enough for the who to start.

But let me say... It was all worth it! I know folks are split on the projections... We loved it! It was def my favorite night show of this trip!

Tinker bell! Gwen was SUPER excited to see Tink. I don't think she remembered Tinkbell from the other show.

I did have to half prop Morgan up so she could see enough. She is way to heavy for me to hold any more. Actually, now that I think about it. I am pretty sure I was holding Gwen on my hips so she could see and then also half holding Morgan up. I am pretty sure I was sweating to death by the time the show was over!

All of this recounting these events, is seriously making me consider booking the dessert party for our Feb trip! Thoughts? Is it worth it?

After the fireworks, we did want to hit a couple rides, as it was Extra Magic Hours. So, we tried to brave the masses heading out and headed towards Tomorrowland since we were kind of on that side.

Once we swam up stream, we made it to the Tomorrowland Sign! And headed in. I asked Morgan if she wanted a soft pretzel as we walked by Auntie Gravity. And she said she was no longer hungry.

We decided to head towards the teacups since we had done a lot of the items in Tomorrowland already. We made it over to the teach around 8:45. There wasn't much of a wait, and we were on!

The last couple times I didn't feel so good after riding on the tea cups. But Morgan said it didn't count if I didn't ride towards the 40 attractions for turning 40. So, i went on and survived.

We let the girls do most of the spinning which is probably why I survived.

After that Gwen was starting to wilt. So, we came up with a "plan". We would head towards It's a small World and then decide if we wanted to head out or not. We made it over to It's a small world around 9:00.

It's a small World was a walk-on and great as always. I tried to take pictures on some different things...

I thought these guys on the left hand side of the boat where cute.

And I had never noticed these guys before.

Gwen was obsessed with this guy. She just kept saying "Look at the cowboy!

It was a nice ride. After, we had a bathroom break at the Best Bathrooms Ever! And convinced Gwen to go on just one more ride...

We headed over to Aladdin's Magic Carpets. There was NO ONE on this ride with us! We had our pick of carpets!

Andy and Gwen ended up picking a carpet a couple away from me and Morgan.

Yet another attempt at a selfie... Still not great...

Carpets were fun-ish as usual.

We decided we needed a late night snack at this point. So, we got ... what else but Dole Whips! I think Gwen might of just had crackers that I had in my bag. OH!!! Actually, I had gotten corn dog nuggets at Casey's that she hadn't touched before the fireworks. And I threw them in a plastic bag and had them in my backpack. Pretty sure she snacked on those...

I mentioned that we could take our dessert into the Tiki Room, so, we headed over there to wait for the next show.

We just missed the last one, but we just sat down and relaxed.

The girls ended up waiting the little show outside when the waterfall rotates around. They thought that was FANTASTIC!

No pictures of the who. Spoiler Alert... The flowers sing... It was great as always. We headed out, and I basically begged the girls to do just ONE more ride... Ha... Shouldn't it be the other way around. I wanted to squeeze in Pirates of the Caribbean, we didn't have fast passes and the wait wasn't long.

They agreed, but this was Gwen while we waited at 10:30....

She was starting to really look dead inside like her pic from Spaceship Earth... ha She was just done. And wait for it.... she HATES Pirates... Sigh...
But she survived, no pirates tried to steal her. And we got to see the Redhead! I didn't take any pics... Not sure why. Maybe I was tired too. Or I had Gwen glued to me. Either way, you all know the ride..

After that, we headed out. I don't think we waited long for a boat and I have that the girls were already dead asleep by 11:30.

It was a good night but another late night for the ladies. I was worried about how they were going to handle it tomorrow. We had a FULL day planned at Animal Kingdom and just didn't know how they were going to make it. But that will have to be another post!

Last edited:
Day Two: Attractions Tally

1. Space Mountain
2. Buzz Lightyear Spin
3. People Mover
4. Dumbo
5. Barnstormer
6. The Voyage of The Little of Mermaid
7. Star Tours
8. Toy Story Mania
9. Fantasmic
10. Test Track
11. Mission Space
12. Journey into Imagination
13. Test Track
14. It's a Small world
15. Tea Party
16. Magic Carpets of Aladdin
17. Pirates of the Caribbean
18. Enchanted Tiki Room
19. Happily Ever After Fireworks

Will we make it to 40 by the end of the trip?

Day Two: Food

Roaring Fork Breakfast:
Bacon Donut & Cinnamon Roll
(2) Snack Credits
$7.39

Teppan Edo Lunch:
Filet Minion W/ Diet Coke & Dessert $45.45
Rotate (Scallops) w/ Diet Coke & Dessert $44.45
(2) Kids Steaks w/ a drink & Ice Cream $44.80
(4) Table Service Credits
$134.70

Casey's Corner Dinner:
Mac n' Cheese Hot Dog + Bottle of Water
Corn Dog Nuggets + Apple Juice
(2) Counter Service Credits
$25.77

Dole Whip Late Night Snack:
Dole Whip, Dole Whip Float, & Bottle of Water
(3) Snack Credits
$12.98

Day Two Total: $180.84

Remaining:
16) Table Service Credits
(21) Counter Service Credits
(39) Snack Credits
$725.32

The dinning plan cost us $1,131.67
Day One Total: $225.51

Will we break even?

Last edited:
I definitely liked the HEA dessert party with garden plaza viewing. It was nice to relax and grab some desserts in Tomorrowland Terrace. Then we were able to walk over to the plaza about 5 minutes before the show, found a back railing spot and leaned against it, with no one in front of us! I will likely do it again in March, so I’d definitely recommend it!

This is soo strange!! Why would they do that!?

But let me say... It was all worth it! I know folks are split on the projections... We loved it! It was def my favorite night show of this trip!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the show and thought the wait was worth it! I'll admit it wasn't my favourite, though I did like it. But now the more I listen to the soundtrack at home or watch videos the more I find it's growing on me, so I'm interested to see how I like it when we go back!

Once we swam up stream, we made it to the Tomorrowland Sign! And headed in. I asked Morgan if she wanted a soft pretzel as we walked by Auntie Gravity. And she said she was no longer hungry.

Haha of course she wasn't! Kids are funny sometimes.

We headed over to Aladdin's Magic Carpets. There was NO ONE on this ride with us! We had our pick of carpets!

Nice!! This happened to us once with Dumbo and it was pretty exciting.

Oh no! Poor Gwen! "dead inside" is right! Haha
I can't imagine not liking Pirates, too...weird! Is she scared of it, or just doesn't like it?

Man ALIVE!!!! This was the worst idea EVER. It was so busy in there it was stupid. And I don't understand why they are so slow there!

It was like that on our last trip, too!!! Like, every time we walked by and the ONE time we decided to try it ourselves. I couldn't believe they actually needed a line up queue to just get in and order. UGH.

Gwen was obsessed with this guy. She just kept saying "Look at the cowboy!

Oh, Gwen, me, too!! I LOVE that little cowboy :) He is my favorite!! Along with the yodeler and the bag piper. My favorite IASW trio! :)

Is Morgan asleep with Goldfish in hand? My kind of girl :) Snack til you drop!

PS Just sent you a friend request on FB! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!