Monera Financial

I have used Monera Financial for my 4 resale contracts and they are fantastic to work with :cool1: I always had fast communication and their website is very user friendly :goodvibes I like that they send out monthly payment due reminders and receipts even with autopay set up :thumbsup2

Speaking as a DVC Resale Sales Associate, Monera Financial is top notch. Worked with them since they initially started providing loans on DVC resale’s. Can’t recall any negative feedback.

Speaking as a DVC Resale Sales Associate, Monera Financial is top notch. Worked with them since they initially started providing loans on DVC resale’s. Can’t recall any negative feedback.
Isn’t Monera owned by the same people that own the TimeShare Store?

I used them, and its been perfectly easy. Then even did a shorter loan for me.

The interest rate is high, I think over 10% now, when I did it is was under.

Not sketchy at all really, however when you start paying 10% plus on a SECURED loan.....its high. the Collateral is your DVC property

Last edited:
I just financed with them and it was super easy. I hope to pay off quickly too so wondering how do you send extra payments. Thank you.

How do you make additional payments with monera? Send a personal check?

You can have them withdrawal it from your account. They have a special form you send in via email for one time payments, but you can also have them take more out with your regular payment every time as well.

TSS will have you contact the finance company directly once your offer has been accepted by the seller. They give you links to 3 different finance companies and contacts to talk to. You can contact all 3, and see which one works best for you. TSS has been awesome in our resale too.
Thanks for the kind words. All of the finance companies that finance the Disney resales seem to get good reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!