Monkeys, Malbec and Morimoto Oh My!! A Wine-derful Food & Wine Trip Update Final Parisian Breakfast 1/21

That Morimoto event looked amazing! I don't drink alcohol really so would have missed out there, but oh my gosh can I ever eat sushi....

Such a fun report!
If I had known about the sushi bar in the beginning, I probably would have missed all that Morimoto goodness. You could definately have eaten your $55 worth of sushi.

Happy you are having fun helping me relive my awesome foodie adventures.

Enjoying your report! What was the date of Morimotofest? I need to look into that, Morimoto’s is quickly becoming one of my favorite restaurants.
Morimotofest was October 6. I really wish that I could plan my trip around this, it was so fantastic. Morimoto Asia is one of my favorites too. My nephew calls it "Epic." I told Chef Morimoto that I am bummed he closed his Chicago place. He said he misses Chicago too, and may open another place there soon. He had just been to the city. I would love to go to a Morimotofest in Chicago, then be able to catch a quick train right home.
Wow, the Morimoto event looks amazing. I will definitely try to attend their next special event. In terms of logistics, was it like a cocktail party where you're moving about and stopping at any free table to eat or do you have an assigned table you use as a "home base"? Giggling a little (WITH you, not at you) at your inebriated state. I'm sure I would be in the same or worse shape. You still put out quite a spread! How fun to have time with family and the villas are so nice for being able to entertain. I'll be looking for the "monkey wine" … I have a riddling rack on the wall in my dining room and that bottle would look really cute!
The event was truly phenominal. I made a rookie mistake as far as "logistics". Since we had to buy tickets at the door, Sally and I let in early, so we could get our tickets from the bartender. The line to get in was almost at the boat dock it seemed.
Basically, we were the first guests in da house. We could see the setup was 10 tables of food with corresponding beer pairing tables right next to them. There were no assigned seats and the place was empty. Unfortunately, Sally and I were dying to pee, having come straight from Magic Kingdom. By the time we got out, all of the tables on the first floor were taken. People had tipped chairs on the table, and left ball caps on the place settings. Other than that, the tables had very few actual people at them. I should have put something on a table and tipped our chairs before hitting the bathroom.

We visited a few tables downstairs, then went upstairs when the place got jammed full of people. Basically, you just walk around to the tables with your commemorative beer glass and eat and drink to your hearts delight. We were able to get a nice table outside with a cool breeze and an umbrella.

You can laugh both with me and at me. I was a bit of a mess. Typically I have a party in the villas every trip. I grill salmon other fish in some fashion, along with shrimp or scallops, homemade sides, I bake a fresh dessert. Yeah, none of that this time. Again, I thank Mike's cousin for bailing me out on this one. I had hoped it would be a little more vegan friendly. Filipinos call things vegetarian, yet every dish I have ever seems to have meat in it. The vegetarian chapter in my cookbook has meat or shrimp in every dish. Anyway, I love to entertain, and take time to do it on vacation.

The monkey bottle is adorable. It will go nicely on your rack. I suggest the rose, as the pinot is a bit too dark to see the monkey as well.
$55 for Morimoto fest???? That is a steal.. I'll have to figure out how to do that sometime.

I'll have to try that Monkey wine. I'm always looking for new things to try and hello carved Monkey bottle 🙈🙉🙊

$55 was a steal, especially when you add beer to the mix. It was worth way more than that. But shhhhh! I don't want him to raise the price.

I have been able to find the Valley of the Monkey Pinot and Riesling (I think) at Bed Bath & Beyond when they had the International Wine Weekend sale. I have only found the rose in the Germany pavilion in Epcot. I suggest you get that. The pinot noir is just ok, but the rose is bright, refreshing and wonderful! Plus, the bottle is just so dang cute.

Monday found us at Epcot. I was a bit hungover again, so I wasn't really into breakfast. Mike and Sally were though. The only Epcot breakfast spot for us is France. Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles. I was in the mood for hot chocolate. They have the good stuff here. Rich creamy milk chocolate. Yum.

I took some pictures of all the yumminess in the display cases.
20191007_092619-3024x2268.jpg20191007_092616-3024x2268.jpg20191007_092653-3024x2268.jpg20191007_092625-3024x2268.jpg20191007_092709-3024x2268.jpg20191007_092656-3024x2268.jpg20191007_093350-2268x3024.jpg20191007_092735-3024x2268.jpg

Our order was a couple chocolate croissants. Excellent.

Last edited:
Yum! I had breakfast at Les Halles for the first time in years this past trip and it was awesome! I got a few "looks" for having champagne with breakfast but it was vacation. I wonder if the Ratatouille ride will open with the park at 9 like Frozen does. If so, I fear the days of a leisurely and quiet breakfast here are numbered.

Yum! I had breakfast at Les Halles for the first time in years this past trip and it was awesome! I got a few "looks" for having champagne with breakfast but it was vacation. I wonder if the Ratatouille ride will open with the park at 9 like Frozen does. If so, I fear the days of a leisurely and quiet breakfast here are numbered.
I really wanted to get a mimosa for breakfast, but I just wasn't feeling it. One of my greatest pleasures was ordering a cuvee at Be Our Guest breakfast LOL. I didn't even think about how the Ratatouille ride will affect the bakery. Ugh!

After Soarin around the world, a trip to Mars and a journey into my imagination, it was almost time for our Mediterranean wine lunch h at Spice Road Table.

A little back story on this, unrelated to the actual lunch, but a good story about an unexpected Dismeet and some excellent, also unexpected customer service. Originally, this was supposed to be the one thing we would all do together. Back in July when reservations opened up, I asked everyone who wanted to go. Everyone said yes, so I fronted the costs and made a reservation. I let everyone know this was a non-refundable, and we can't cancel. Well, 2 days before I discover the nephew has to leave for work in another state for the day. When we checked in, I asked if the was any way we could cancel. The nice CM tried, but couldn't. She told me that if I informed the manager at check in, they could run a refund for me and cancel it out. I figured I would just do that. After Vina arrived, she told me that she was going home early for an activity with her daughter. Suddenly I had 2 reservations with no one to use them. My local friends and family were all working. I just couldn't try to cancel two reservations. I got the bright idea to post on disboards on Facebook to see if anyone would want to purchase the tickets. We were lucky enough to get a response from Sarah. I don't know her screen name, but if you are here feel free to chime in. We had such a great time.

So Mike, Sally and I walked up to Spice Road Table about 15 minutes early and spoke to the manager. He was actually pretty rude. He said that if we had come a couple hours earlier at opening we could have cancelled, but we were too late. He would just serve us the extra portions. I told him we came when the hotel concierge said to come. He said they were wrong and just walked away. He was a bit of a curmudgeon.

Anyway, we met Sarah and were all happy. The lunch began with a toast of sparkling wine while we waited. This was light and refreshing, as the day was hot
20191103_105615-2268x3024.jpg
After a few minutes, we received a call to be seated. When we were asked how many we said 4. They began to set us at a table for 4, the curmudgeon came and said, no we were to be sat at this booth because we were supposed to be 5. It was a really nice booth, so I wouldn't complain. Then the waiter asked if he could take the place setting. We said sure. Again, curmudgeon comes up all crabby and tells him no. We are supposed to be 5 people so he will serve 5 servings. I said it was really not necessary, but he said no, that is their policy. Ok. I am sure we could handle this. Here was what greeted us.
20191007_130344-3024x2268.jpg

There were 3 wines, each paired with each course. Sally has a seafood allergy, so we spoke to the chef. He was very nice and accommodating.20191103_110305-2268x3024.jpg
We also had a great sommelier of Lebanese descent. So adorable. He visited the table after each course to talk about the wines and food.
20191103_110045-2268x3024.jpg
Here is our first course.
20191007_130400-3024x2268.jpg
The Sende Verde was a light wine with hints of citrus. It paired well with the shrimp. We really loved the shrimp. It had as great wine and garlic taste.
20191103_110342-2268x3024.jpg

Sally was given hummus fries, ,cumin, cilantro and preserved lemon aioli. Sally thought they were just ok, but the rest of us really liked them.
20191103_110319-2268x3024.jpg
Here was our next course
20191007_130403-3024x2268.jpg
The Clos de Nit was also good. This was a very pleasant drink, but pretty heavy. The tuna was fantastic! One of my favorite preparations. I also loved the eggplant and zucchini in it.
20191007_134456-2268x3024.jpg
Sally was given stuffed grape leaves with capers. I have to say this was a no go for me. Super strong flavors and a dense texture was not to our liking. Luckily Sarah liked them, so we gave them to her. She really enjoyed the flavors, so it was really just not to our taste.
20191007_134516-2268x3024.jpg

I will post the next two courses in the next post.

Here is our 3rd course

20191007_130405-3024x2268.jpg The Gran Reserva Rioja was perfect with these lamb chops. I must admit, these lamb chops were some of the best I have ever tasted. I could only make lamb chops this well in my wildest dreams, maybe not even then. The meat was tender and juicy. The only thing that kept this from being perfect was the texture of the crushed coriander crust. I liked the taste, but the bits that were not finely ground felt a little like popcorn hulls. That was just a minor irritant. These lamb chops were out of this world good.
20191007_141058-2268x3024.jpg

Dessert was assorted Baklava. Mike doesn't like baklava, but I love it. He decided to try this one. Low and behold, he loved it too! This was the best ever. You could tell that some really tasty and high end honey was used here. Heaven. We were also given a sweet port like wine, but honestly I can't remember for sure. I have this picture and a brief memory though.
20191007_143705-2268x3024.jpg
20191007_144458-2268x3024.jpg

Finally we were given a dessert cocktail. I don't recall what was in it, but it tasted of licorice, so Orzo maybe? I was not a fan.

So this was another great festival event. The price was also $55, which is a steal for a festival wine event. Although they didn't refill the wine glasses like they do at the higher priced tastings, we got a bit of a buzz going. Sarah was great company too.

The entire time it rained. We watched the rain out the beautiful windows at Spice Road Table. Just before we left, the rain stopped. How lucky, right? NOT! As we were heading to the bus, near the big silver ball, the skies opened and poured on us. We got so wet. Oh well, it is Florida and we were buzzed.

After drying off, I went to the same CM that I had talked to about trying to cancel. She told me that if things didn't work out to come see her. I told her all about the curmudgeon. She then gave a me a $75 gift card. I told her that it was ok, I didn't need it. I also said that the whole lunch didnt cost that much. She said to take it anyway, since I had spent so much time out of my vacation chatting with her about it. She also told me that she liked talking to me about my family and all the planning I had done for them and talking to her about my Mom who had just passed away in April. She said that family is the most important thing in life. She is so right.

What a great looking meal. I love Spanish wine so this would be right up our alley. Sorry you experience so many issues with management though. Glad to hear a competent CM and the DIS boards could save the day :D

I've wondered about the Spice Road Table event. I may put it on the list for next year. I think I'm writing off the "low cost" demos and just sticking with a couple of the regional lunch events for next year's strategy. The manager sounds like a real jerk who probably does not belong in the hospitality business. I'm glad you didn't let it dampen your spirits and still enjoyed the lunch and impromptu DISmeet. And kudos to the CM you saw on the way out!

What a great looking meal. I love Spanish wine so this would be right up our alley. Sorry you experience so many issues with management though. Glad to hear a competent CM and the DIS boards could save the day :D
I also love Spanish wine and tapas. Everything was fantastic. I was a little nervous about it when I booked, because I figured it would be Moroccan food at Spice Road Table, which doesn't really seem Mediterranean. I shouldn't have worried. It was fantastic.

I've wondered about the Spice Road Table event. I may put it on the list for next year. I think I'm writing off the "low cost" demos and just sticking with a couple of the regional lunch events for next year's strategy. The manager sounds like a real jerk who probably does not belong in the hospitality business. I'm glad you didn't let it dampen your spirits and still enjoyed the lunch and impromptu DISmeet. And kudos to the CM you saw on the way out!
The CM was actually at OKW. She was the person who checked me in upon arrival. She was very sweet, and went above and beyond. I was pretty upset that the curmudgeon seemed to want to blame her for giving me the wrong information.

Put this event on your calendar. For the price, it was a deal. We used to do alot of culinary demos and wine tastings. We stopped last year. They removed the wine two years ago, but still raised the price. Last year they brought back the wine with the demo, but then charged even more. This lunch was only about twice the cost of two demos with wine, but the bang for the buck was so much better. Plus, the sommelier and chef were so awesome here. They really made the event tons of fun.

The next day we went to Animal Kingdom. We arrived really early for Extra Extra Magic Hours. We grabbed breakfast at Kusafari Bakery. We had bacon egg and cheese biscuits and shared a Mickey cinnamon roll. Everything was good here.
20191008_081322-2268x3024.jpg
20191008_081253-2268x3024.jpg
We visited Pandora for a boat ride, took an Expedition to Mt Everest then went back to ride our banshe. After all that Trekking, we were hungry. I had been dying to go back to Satu'li Canteen since we had great vegetable curry buns there. I love bowl type meals, so I was pretty hyped.

We each got a version of Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef Bowl,slow-roasted sliced grilled beef marinated in a blend of garlic, herbs, red pepper spice, and red wine vinegar topped with crunchy vegetable slaw and boba balls served with your choice of base and sauce. Joaquin got the combo that also had chicken. Mike and I shared the rice and black bean base with black bean vinegarette. I liked the flavor, although the beans and rice were a bit hard. Mike did not like this AT ALL! He thought the vinegar was weird tasting, and the rice terrible. He thought this was some of the worst food he has eaten at Disney. He kept calling it sh**tu'li canteen. He hated it.
20191008_115649-2268x3024.jpg
Sally had the salad with creamy vinegarette dressing. This was definately a better choice. The salad was over dressed though. Still she thought it just ok.
20191008_115631-2268x3024.jpg

Joaquin had the beans and rice as well, with some kind of mustard vinegarette I don't see on the menu. He said it was fuel, that was about it. He also had a weird colored lemonade thing.
20191008_115628-2268x3024.jpg

I had to try the blueberry cream cheese mousse with passionfruit curd. Except for Mike, who decided he hated all things there, we liked this very much. I admit that I loved it, especially the passionfruit curd. Plus, it is so pretty
20191008_115656-2268x3024.jpg

I would come back here by myself.

Getting caught up on your report. That lamb dish looks fantastic. I love lamb but never feel I can get it quite right.
Unfortunately on our trip 2 weeks ago none of the demos I had an interest in were scheduled. Someday maybe.

Sorry Satuli was a miss this time around. Sounds like Mike really didn't enjoy it. I've only been there once (I can't tear myself away from Nomad Lounge) and I thought it was fine but nothing that I find myself craving.

Getting caught up on your report. That lamb dish looks fantastic. I love lamb but never feel I can get it quite right.
Unfortunately on our trip 2 weeks ago none of the demos I had an interest in were scheduled. Someday maybe.
I love lamb when it is cooked right, but I just haven't found the secret yet. This lamb was the best I have had. The taste was wonderful.
Very much enjoying your report. Can’t wait for more!
Lots more yumminess to follow. Life just keeps getting in the way of my dining report.
Sorry Satuli was a miss this time around. Sounds like Mike really didn't enjoy it. I've only been there once (I can't tear myself away from Nomad Lounge) and I thought it was fine but nothing that I find myself craving.
The vegetable curry pods were crave-worthy to me, but now they are gone. Everywhere in AK seems just fine, but nothing great (except the onion rings at Flame Tree.) We have not tried Nomad Lounge. Looks like that is on the list for next time.

To me, there is nowhere better to watch Hallowishes than California Grill! The food is great, and the view just can't be beat. Plus, Cali Grill has the best Cosmopolitan martini around.

I can't find my photos of the drinks, but I can tell you Sally and I started with martinis. Mike and Joaquin got a bottle of Bella Glos Clark & Telephone. We all ended up having a glass by the end of the night. We love the fruity flavor of this wine, and should have ordered another bottle or two. We would have ordered dessert cocktails as well, but more on that later.

Before going onto the food, I need to mention the service. We have always had tip top service here. Our servers have always been sommeliers. They have been some of the best, sweet most attentive servers in the world. The lady that served us this night was just odd. When Mike asked about wine pairings, she just kind of shrugged and said she didn't know what we like, so she couldn't really suggest anything. BTW, I thought we had explained what type of wine we like, so I didn't know where this came from. We just ended up ordering an old favorite. When she first started our order, she asked what we wanted for our first course. We said we would just be ordering appetizers to share for the table. Her disappointment was palpable, and she kind of dismissed us from then on. We made our orders, and she said if we expected to get bread we would have to ask for it. They only serve bread to people who order entrees. What the !? I had never heard of this. We go at least once a year, and have not ordered entrees in about a decade. So we said yes, please bring us bread. The final weird thing was that she seemed to be rushing us through the meal and out the door. This is not our style at Cali Grill, as we usually like to linger and drink quite a bit while we are there. The wine list is awesome, and the dessert martinis and cognac selections are likewise wonderful. After we finished our entrees it was just about time for fireworks. We said we wanted to go out to watch. She said, well I guess you don't want dessert with your appetizers. We were like, WHAT?? Of course we want dessert! This seemed to irritate her. She then said that if we want dessert, we had to order before we went to watch fireworks because the kitchen needed to close. Again WHAT?? This was news to me. I then said tough, Joaquin had already scoped out his fireworks spot. If we can't order dessert and after dinner drinks after the fireworks, then we would just go elsewhere. Then she made a face, and said she would just have to tell them to wait. All of this was so weird, as entrees were still coming out of the kitchen, and there were still alot of people in the place. So we waited and ordered dessert after. Quite honestly, if she had not rushed us, we probably would have ordered alot more alcohol that night, and stayed alot longer, making our bill just as high if not higher than if we had ordered entrees. Typically our alcohol bill there far exceeds our food bill, often by double or more. She was just odd, disappointed in us and we felt rushed. Had she been a bit nicer, and more patient, our bill would have been much larger, as would have been her tip.

Now onto the good stuff, THE FOOD!!

Mike and I ordered a couple dishes to start. The first is the Fire-roasted Key West Shrimp and PEI Mussels, Sesame Pain d’Epi, Szechuan Sausage, Smoked Pepper-Ginger Broth. This was really good. I am not a big chorizo fan, so Mike and Joaquin ate that. The mussels were tender, without a grain of sand to be found. The pale round things are bread like, and were ok to try to soak up the wine sauce. I preferred to use the bread basket to soak up all that goodness.
20191008_214233-2268x3024.jpg

We also ordered my favorite sushi roll Spicy Kazan Roll, crab, shrimp, scallops, tuna and fireball sauce. I really love this, especially all the surprise seafood and spicy Kazan sauce hiding in the middle. Yummy!
20191008_214229-2268x3024.jpg
Joaquin also chose a sushi roll, Angry Dragon Roll, Shrimp Tempura, Barbecue Eel, Spicy Tuna, Ikura, Cucumber, Avocado, Honey Sriracha, Wasabi Cream. This was so good. I loved how fresh the fish on the outside of the roll was. Super good.
20191008_214223-2268x3024.jpg

Sally ordered herself a pizza, since she can't eat any of our fish. Pepperoni Hand-formed Pizza from the wood-burning oven; house-made pepperoni, tomato conserva, fontina, asiago, parmesan, mozzarella, basil-oregano pistou. This is a fancy schmancy pizza. The pepperoni is more like Italian sausage than typical pepperoni slices. Sally couldn't eat the whole thing, so we each got a piece. This is so good. The fresh mozzarella just makes it. We all helped her finish it off.
20191008_214238-2268x3024.jpg

Now onto that dessert. We ended up only sharing one. I no longer see it on the menu, but it was a deconstructed creme brulee with sweet strawberries and vanilla brulee sugar crisps. I was a bit skeptical at first, but it really was sensational. We felt rushed, so we skipped our typical dessert drinks.

Notwithstanding the weird waitress, we had a great evening. We really love this place.
20191008_223652-2268x3024.jpg

Attachments

• 20191008_223652-2268x3024.jpg
    20191008_223652-2268x3024.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 0
What a shame for the service. Really not the typical experience in a Signature restaurant.

The Khazan rolls are also my favorite sushi. An heritage from former sushi chef Yoshie Cabral, who left when the place went through an extensive refurbishment, in mid 2010s.

What a shame for the service. Really not the typical experience in a Signature restaurant.

The Khazan rolls are also my favorite sushi. An heritage from former sushi chef Yoshie Cabral, who left when the place went through an extensive refurbishment, in mid 2010s.
I was such a shame, especially because California Grill has always had some of our favorite servers.

We love the sushi there. It isn't cheap, but it is certainly good.

Yikes. What a bizarre experience. I'd have to imagine a lot of people order "just" appetizers and/or dessert and alcohol. Hope you don't let her deter you from visiting again … although maybe try to get assigned to a different section!

On Wednesday Joaquin, Sally and I got up early and hit Galexy's Edge. It is so fantastic. We watched as the "kid" got his lightsaber. All I can say is WOW!! This was a fantastic show/instruction on making the saber. Here is the new Jedi
540087239_968605407_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg-2784x4176.jpeg540087422_968605411_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg-2784x4176.jpeg

Around 11 we left him to explore GE and headed to Epcot to meet Mike at Tutto Gusto for the Italian Wine Event. This is the second year we have attended this event, and we hope to attend again next year! Although Tutto Gusto is really a bar and wine cellar, the food has always been spectacular. In fact, I believe they have begun serving meals here. The ambiance is that of a wine cellar, dark and cool. We were seated at a long table with another family. They had the absolute best toddler in a stroller. So adorable.

Here is our menu
20191009_122043-2268x3024.jpg
The table was set with a bread basket that had my favorite thin bread sticks. There was also a plate of olives and olive oil. Look at how green that oil is. Beautiful and so good.20191009_121013-2268x3024.jpg
The first course was a puff pastry filled with seafood. There were plenty of shrimp, scallops and lobster in a wonderful cream sauce. The puff pastry was perfectly fluffy and buttery.
20191009_122417-3024x2268.jpg
The chef was very accommodating to our allergies, and brought Sally a salad of mixed bitter greens, fig, artichoke hearts and a light vinegarette.
20191009_122425-3024x2268.jpg
This was served with a delicate Prosecco, Bosco del Merlo. This was light and crisp. Have to say this was the best prosecco I have ever had. I am certain the wait staff filled my glass at least two more times. I love that they do that at these events, especially since the price increased to $135 if I remember correctly. Anyway, I certainly got my monies worth.

Second course was Risotto made with pumpkin, shrimp and moscato. I admit that when I first saw this in the menu I was a bit concerned. I am not a pumpkin fan, and moscato is so sweet. I always use a dryer white wine when making risotto. There was no need to worry. This was a rich dish, but not at all sweet. It was, again, filled with seafood. Tons of shrimp, cheese and cream. Just Yummy!
20191009_125345-2268x3024.jpg
Sally was brought a pesto pasta dish. Honestly she was hoping to get some plain spaghetti marinara. When the server laid a large plate of green pasta in front of her, she became a bit concerned. No need for concern. This was fantastic!! The best pesto sauce ever. I really think that the high quality olive oil made all the difference
20191009_125305-2268x3024.jpg
This course was paired with Vermentino Guado al Tasso, another nice white. It tasted very fresh, a bit like grapefruit and pear, both citrus and smooth. I would not hesitate to purchase it to pair with seafood.

The next course was Tonno, ginger crusted tuna. This was also very good, seared, but not blackened, on the outside and rare inside. Yet another cream sauce, still good. That fact surprised me, as I typically do not like cream sauce. Each of these were phenomenal.
20191009_132232-2268x3024.jpg20191009_132317-3024x2268.jpg
For Sally they brought our some grilled veggies. I honestly don't remember much about them other than it had red pepper and something green. She liked the taste, but for me this dish fell flat. It really just seemed like an afterthought. At this price point, a side of veggies compared to our tuna just seemed chincy.

Photo in the next post

Here is the photo of the mediocre veggies
20191009_132227-2268x3024.jpg
This was served with Fiano di Avellino Mastroberardino. Another white, very floral with a bit of citrus. The sommelier told us this wine is made from lines of grapes dating back to the Roman era. I liked it as well, but preferred the first two.

The next course was the main, Medalioni di Vitello, veal tenderloin medallions in a peppercorn brandy sauce with creamy cheesy potatoes. Every course that day was decadent, but this was over the top. The veal was perfect. The sauce had a rich flavor from the brandy and a bit of spice from the peppercorns. So so so so good!20191009_135109-2268x3024.jpg
This was the first red we were given. Chianti Cassico Capotondo Vescine.This was a nice Chianti, flavors of cherry and berries were prominent. According to the sommelier this has limited distribution in the USA, so we were lucky to taste it. It was good, but I was not head over heels about it.

The next course was the worst course of the day. I guess everything can't be perfect right? The cheese course. Three cheeses. Inky one was edible. Paired with a wine I wouldn't finish Passito Montegrande. I don't have any tasting notes. The entire table was making fun of the weird cheese.
20191009_142310-2268x3024.jpg
Finally, dessert. The wine was Moscato Fior D'Arancio Montegrande. This was a nice moscato. It wasn't quite as sweet as the typical moscato wine. It was a little sparkly, so I enjoyed it. Mike found it too sweet.

This course was my allergy diversion. I am allergic to the coffee bean. I break out in a rash and just feel terrible. Since the last course had coffee as an ingredient, I got cheesecake with brandies cherries. This was good, but nothing special. This really fell flat compared to the chosen dessert. I was pretty full and drunk, so it just didn't matter. I ate all of the yummy cherries, but only part of the cheesecake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!