Monorail pictures

222486530-XL.jpg

Ask & ye shall receive!

MonorailCoralTrainPlatform.jpg

MonorailCoralYOAMD.jpg

OrangeMonorailTrainFront.jpg

BlackMonorailDoorsOpen.jpg

That last one was of my wife while we were waiting while they were moving one monorail onto another track, so Monorail Black was just sitting in the station for a bit.

Enjoy the Magic!

Here are shots of 11 of the 12. Need one more...I'm trying to figure out which I'm missing.

monorails.jpg

your Pink/white is Monorail Coral and gray is Monorail Silver. You're missing Monorail Orange.

I got this from the undiscovered future world guide. how to remember the colors - she groups them like this:

lime, yellow, green
red, pink, coral
black & blue
silver & gold
purple & orange (courtesy of figment)

I'd like to add one one of my photos; however, I can't add attachments? Does anyone know why?

I'd like to add one one of my photos; however, I can't add attachments? Does anyone know why?

Go to www.photobucket.com up-load your photo and then cut and paste the IMG Code onto your post and the photo shows up.

You will see IMG code after you up load your photo at photobucket ( I didn't understand till I did it, very simple)

Its not Rocket Science:thumbsup2

166627INQm_w.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!