Monsters inc...Combo?

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I'm wanting to buy Monsters University...but was also thinking bout getting Monsters Inc on Blu Ray. Does anyone know if any store is selling it as a combo on blu ray (other than amazon.). I want to buy it in store.

My guess is that if any stores start selling it as a combo, it won't be for a year or two. I certainly wasn't aware anyone was selling it as a combo.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Are you saying that Amazon is selling a combo pack of Monsters Inc and Monsters University? Because I just checked, and I didn't see anything. The only movies I've seen in 2-movie combo packs are where the first one was released to theater and then a sequel was made that went direct to DVD (or VHS) - Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Fox and the Hound, etc. (Well, one exception is The Rescuers / The Rescuers Down Under.)

No. I meant other than amazon as inif people could offer a store suggestion thats not amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter