Montana Dis Meet inquiry

sweetpeama

DIS Veteran
Before I start doing too much planning to see if it is even a possibility I was wondering a few things

1. Are there any Disers in the South Central/ Eastern MT, Western Dakotas ( N and S) or Northern Wyoming Area who would be interested in having a Dis Meet and helping plan. (I was thinking somewhere around the Billings area due to having enough hotel rooms and convention space plus there is a major airport for those who would want to fly in from outside the area).

2. For those from outside those areas would you travel to one and what sorts of things would you want to see from the area or would want information on for extra things to do

Native American Historical Sites
A Rodeo
Yellowstone National Park ( can make the loop in a long day but it best to make it a 2 day trip)
Museums in the area
Hiking Trails
Information on the Black Hills ( located less than a days drive away for those who would want to spend a few days on either end visiting there)
Zoos and Animal Sanctuaries

For anyone wanting to look at airlines the ones that are going to cover most of the country are Delta and United.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!