Months of Feb or March

doggy

Earning My Ears
We are considering a trip during either the month of February or March. We have never vacationed in Florida during either of these months and could use some help from those of you that have experience with either of these months. What is the weather generally like and how are the crowds in the parks during either of these months? I have heard that there is a Spring Break for area schools possibly in one of these months, does anyone have any experience with that situation?

We go to WDW over the Mardi Gras holidays which always falls in either February or early March. The only time we have had bad crowds was when Mardi Gras fell the same week as President's week. I would definitely avoid that week. If you can go another week during February or early March, you should be okay.

The weather has always been great for us. We've gotten to swim on all of our trips and druing the ones in early February, we've had some cold days and some swim days. Have Fun!

We went for two years in a row in mid March & found the weather to be cool at night & sunny in the daytime. Crowds were manageable. We also went in Feb, during Pres week, and pd the highest prices for plane & on site room. Crowds were manageable, but more people than March. If you could, I would go in early Feb or March, avoiding holidays. Depends really on what you consider crowded.

I found late March a Huge strain on my money!! Everything in Orlando was twice as Expensive!!

We went for 4 days in early Feb last year and it was great. Not crowded at all. Weather was cool at night and warm in the afternoon. Epcot hosts a black history month exhibit at the World Showcase and the America Showcase Theatre had several performaces of the wonderful singer Cessandra Lewis (sp?).

We went late march/early april last year and had the best time. Awesome weather, discounted room at the CBR and HRH. Not too crowded, just stay clear of holidays whenever you go. One thing about going in the spring is that you have low humidity and mild temperatures.

Hercamore

Definitely February! Cooler weather, but we could still wear shorts (and actually needed to a few days!) and the crowds were, well, uncrowded! We practically walked on to most rides. The only time we used fast passes were for BTMRR/Splash. We would FP one and stand in line to ride the other and then our FP time would be on so we would go ride the next. The only ride that ran out of FP was Peter Pan! (What is it with that ride?) We walked onto the Pooh ride *and* managed to do Buzz Lightyear 3 times in a matter of 25 mintues including standing in line!

Same at Epcot and AK, few lines. Kilamanjaro was about a 15 mintue wait and most of that was walking quickly through the queue to get to the loading area! Kali River was also another walk on even though we had FP's (which we really didn't need)

I can't say enough good about going in Jan/Feb time frame!

:earsgirl:
44 more days!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter