Moonlight Magic AK event info e-mail?

bks9581

DVC Home: BWV and SSR
We are registered for the Moonlight Magic event at AK on September 6th. For anyone that has attended these events in the past - do they send you any sort of e-mail before the event with info and/or confirmation of your registration?

TIA!

We are registered for the Moonlight Magic event at AK on September 6th. For anyone that has attended these events in the past - do they send you any sort of e-mail before the event with info and/or confirmation of your registration?

TIA!
I received an email confirmation right after I registered, with a confirmation number and information

I am a little anxious about this event. What do others think about how busy it will be for Avatar? Have they been closing it periodically to visitors during regular hours due to capacity? Do you think there will be a line to enter it specifically during the event - meaning will people line up when they first arrive at 7? I would think most are like my family in that we are going specifically to experience this land and especially at night - so it will be the busiest. We also are hoping to see the lake show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!