Moonlight Magic AK

neisler

Earning My Ears
We have tickets for AK Moonlight Magic. I was wondering, if we arrive at 6:00 will we be able to see the Lion King Show. It is not listed as one of the attractions for MM.

Thanks for any information you have.

The last performance starts at 6 pm, so you would not be able to get back to the theater in time.

I went to the moonlight magic last night. I had a park hopper so I went a bit early, but I was surprised when I got to the gate that they gave me my wristband and had me go in without tapping at 5:30pm. Depending on how fast your family walks you may have a shot.

We have tickets for AK Moonlight Magic. I was wondering, if we arrive at 6:00 will we be able to see the Lion King Show. It is not listed as one of the attractions for MM.

Thanks for any information you have.
Thanks!

I went to the moonlight magic last night. I had a park hopper so I went a bit early, but I was surprised when I got to the gate that they gave me my wristband and had me go in without tapping at 5:30pm. Depending on how fast your family walks you may have a shot.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter