Moonlight Magic at AK, Sept 2017

See, I told you all that Disney was the best and that they could charge whatever they wanted and it would be worth it regardless of whatever snafus transpired hitherto. I will see ya'll soon.

I got in. Had an issue after completing everything and hit "continue" and got the dreaded "internal server error". So against my better judgement, I clicked on my brower's "back" button....and it did bring me back to my final page, hit continue and all was well. Good luck everyone.

All booked for 9/13. It runs a little later then I want to keep my DS (4) up so today my DW said she will take him back to the resort when he is tired and I can finish out the event!

It took forever for my webpage to go to the next step but I have a confirmation number so I'm happy! So excited to go to my first member event on the 6th. Hope everyone else got in too

I'm in for the 13th. Looking forward to my 2nd Member event.

Last year I went to one in Epcot in December and it was crazy crowded. I still enjoyed that one - talking to other members, getting a cookie and the ornament so I'm sure I will enjoy this one too.

All booked for 9/13. It runs a little later then I want to keep my DS (4) up so today my DW said she will take him back to the resort when he is tired and I can finish out the event!

I got to go solo last year because everyone else tired themselves out early. Maybe I'll have the same luck this time! :teeth::rotfl2::cool1:

I actually received an email that allowed me to book via the email. I followed the steps in the registration and received the confirmation email almost instantly which is a first for an email from Disney. :)

We are booked for both days! Staying at OKW both times and cannot wait. We had so much fun last year and with the addition of Pandora its gonna be better

I was on right at 9am. I had to refresh a few times during the process, but I finally got it to work. We are in for 9/6 which is our first day of the trip.

In for 9/6. I can't help but notice that the ice cream bars are no longer mentioned. Hopefully they'll surprise us.

We're in for the 6th as well. :love:

I was a little shocked because it went lickity split for me right at 9:00 am

i booked the 9/13. Let me ask a dumb question is the regristation code the confirmation code? That's what I got at the end after I booked.

Last edited:
My wife was able to book at 9:05 with no issues.... I'm surprised. I thought attempting to register would be a flaming pile of IT crap based on my experience with the DVC website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!