Moonlight magic at Hollywood Studios?

It is still on the web site!
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...ber-events/moonlight-magic-hollywood-studios/
Under the How to Register section - read more
"Members with Disney Resort hotel reservations during the event can register online beginning Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time. Event registration opens to all Members on Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time."
Your system must be caching old info? When I visit the page I see:

How to Register
Check back later for booking dates and details.

All references to July 15 and July 22 have been removed from the page presented to me (Safari browser).

Your system must be caching old info? When I visit the page I see:

How to Register
Check back later for booking dates and details.

All references to July 15 and July 22 have been removed from the page presented to me (Safari browser).
The website updated this afternoon.
My browser no longer shows the reference either. IT must have finally removed the last reference later in the day as Luhuaann stated.

My browser no longer shows the reference either. IT must have finally removed the last reference later in the day as Luhuaann stated.
Saw the same a little while ago when I realized today is July 14!!! Would rather have them postpone instead of trying tomorrow and cancel later. At this point, I would be thrilled just to be able to get to BW in October but waiting until 31+ days :upsidedow

I have resort reservations in September for Moonlight Magic made with December Use Year contracts. If registration does not open before July 31th, I'm pulling the plug and banking the points. My heart wants to be at Disney World; my head wants to stay home and lock the door. Given the way Florida state government is managing the pandemic, I may be pulling the plug on our December reservations as well. My next stay may be in a Grand Villa, Cabin, or Bungalow just to use up the points (only slight exaggeration).
We are in the same situation. I booked reservations for all three dates b/c I wasn't sure what we would be able to get for the tickets. One was for Riviera, which we were looking forward to if it worked out. Like you, I only have until July 31 to pull the plug. I am doubtful they will make a decision in two weeks so we are most likely going to have to cancel all 3 so we can bank the points. Then we will have to deal with the 50% borrowing rule next year... ugh...

Call me crazy - but I'm still not giving up hope. The fact that they haven't cancelled them already makes me believe there is still a chance they will happen (granted, it's probably a slim one). I fully expected them to just outright cancel by now and was pleasantly surprised that they've only moved to "check back later" status. So I guess we still have a shot :confused3 .

Or maybe I'm just crazy .....

I’m in the same boat. I have a reservation at Beach Club for October 6th, using points that expire December 1st. I’ll give them 1 more week to reschedule reservation. At least I can go to work tomorrow earlier instead of waiting until just after the registration time. I’ll log in at 8:55 AM, just to double check.

I cancelled my BCV reservation. Not willing to go to WDW in September in this climate.

I am from NJ. Quarantine added to my decision.

Anyone else sitting in front of their computers waiting to register even though DVC has postponed registration to a “later date”? I have deluded myself into thinking that maybe they are throwing us a curveball to try to keep website traffic and phone calls down but the registration is still going to happen. It doesn’t say anywhere on the website that it has been postponed it just says check back in later date...

Just called member services thinking it was a delay with the website. They're postponing booking MM until further notice.

Boo. Didn't hit the jackpot with my ADRs today either. Garden Grill was all booked up for the 8 days. :headache:

Has DVC scheduled an update on DHS MM registration? Do you think they should?

No they haven't.

Not really sure they can offer one. I doubt they know what is happening. Right now, the parks have other issues before they talk about any of the special events.

It says very clearly in the big blue box titled “how to register” - Check back later for booking dates and details.

I have resort reservations in September for Moonlight Magic made with December Use Year contracts. If registration does not open before July 31th, I'm pulling the plug and banking the points. My heart wants to be at Disney World; my head wants to stay home and lock the door. Given the way Florida state government is managing the pandemic,
I'm in the same position, but since we live here, I'm thinking maybe I'll be willing to go to WDW in September. I did send an e-mail asking what options I would have if "they" cancelled, since I won't be able to bank those points. If I hear back, I'll post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!