Moonlight Magic at Typhoon Lagoon

I just registered from an email mail they sent. Page still says to check back for further details. I wonder if they sent it to those with reservation during that time period first.:hyper2:

I just checked email it does say priority because we have a reservation. Those with reservations check your email.

Have a reservation and received the email that said that so I'm sure the open registration isn't too far behind.

got it too. registered for July 13th. thought it would be different registration dates, It let me list all my folks for 2 rooms.

I registered for July 5!!!

Website states:

How to Book
Book online when your reservation window opens. An event reservation is required.

Members with Disney Resort hotel reservations can book online now. Event reservations open to all Members on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.

We're booked for July 13th! :cool1:
Yahoo! SO EXCITED! I've been anxious to book this ever since it was announced. Happy Dance! :jumping1:

I NEVER get the DVC announcement emails for anything (not in my junk either). I have been checking the site daily for any info. I checked early this am and nothing. Then I saw someone posted it was open on a DVC FB page and I went back to the site and it was there so I registered for July 5th! But it really ticks me off that I can't seem to get the emails for stuff. I get the confirmations after I book something. But I don't get announcements. Just glad I happened to catch it!! :cool1:

Got a reservation for June 28! Now it's time to start endlessly checking the Animal Kingdom moonlight magic page...

I NEVER get the DVC announcement emails for anything (not in my junk either). I have been checking the site daily for any info. I checked early this am and nothing. Then I saw someone posted it was open on a DVC FB page and I went back to the site and it was there so I registered for July 5th! But it really ticks me off that I can't seem to get the emails for stuff. I get the confirmations after I book something. But I don't get announcements. Just glad I happened to catch it!! :cool1:

Contact Member Services, they might have the email notifications turned off for you. I have received the emails before, but yesterday I had to call about a cash reservation and that cast member said that my profile had emails turned off (not sure if they use different profiles for the different systems).

I didn't get the email either. I never usually have issues with that. I do have a reservation though. Anyway I registered for the 7/13 event.

thank you thank you thank you everyone. I also had the email but it was in my spam folder. I just booked for July 5th!

Contact Member Services, they might have the email notifications turned off for you. I have received the emails before, but yesterday I had to call about a cash reservation and that cast member said that my profile had emails turned off (not sure if they use different profiles for the different systems).

Trust me I have called before. There is no obvious reason to not get them. And when I call they always verify my email so I know it's in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter