Moonlight magic booking today?

jerseyduke

Home is just where you stay when not at WDW
I thought is was opening today for the MK ones in January, but there is nothing on the member site....anyone know anything?

When you try to use someone’s link it tells you it’s been used or reached its capacity.

When you try to use someone’s link it tells you it’s been used or reached its capacity.
I got to the part when it asks you your membership number and travel plan #, when I entered it gave me an submission error. Did it twice.. no luck.

Put in member number, reservation number then "the server is unable to understand your request." WTH?

Standard DVC BS

1st I didnt get email, then after calling and they sent it to me, more Disney IT BS. Maybe they should layoff more and outsource : )

I got to the part when it asks you your membership number and travel plan #, when I entered it gave me an submission error. Did it twice.. no luck.
After doing the same thing 3 times I finally was able to complete the registration. Huray!

Started at 9:00. Took two calls, numerous submissions and the help of a very attentive Cast Member. Finally have printed confirmation for Jan 28. Thank you to Nadia at Member Services who helped with this. Ended this at 10:30

Standard DVC BS

1st I didnt get email, then after calling and they sent it to me, more Disney IT BS. Maybe they should layoff more and outsource : )
Don't think the answer is to spend LESS money on their systems.

I got in online at 9am this morning (Dec. 21) as off site DVC guests. I kept getting error messages about my member number and kept re-entering and refreshing and finally got a confirmation for Jan. 28. Didn't take too long, but was a bit hairy with the error messages.

I got in online at 9am this morning (Dec. 21) as off site DVC guests. I kept getting error messages about my member number and kept re-entering and refreshing and finally got a confirmation for Jan. 28. Didn't take too long, but was a bit hairy with the error messages.
How did you get the booking link?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!