Moonlight Magic for Epcot?

Which is terribly annoying. I want to modify which I have done for previous events and now I have to call to try and do so. I had chat tell me at first that they couldn't do anything and after that I didn't trust them to make the correct change although it started to seem like they could.

I'm not so sure that you have to call. The check availability button is still showing - when you log on to the members' website and access the event registration through the Member Benefits tab.

Reservations
All event dates are sold out, but you can check for new availability due to cancellations.

Check Availability

Here's a link to the Event Page on the website:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic-epcot/

It is still showing limited availability (although I did not go further to see if there is actual availability).

With the other moonlight events, was there more information of what was going to be open, snacks, etc? None of our trips ever fell within a time period of an event, so I never took notice.

I'm not so sure that you have to call. The check availability button is still showing - when you log on to the members' website and access the event registration through the Member Benefits tab.

Reservations
All event dates are sold out, but you can check for new availability due to cancellations.

Check Availability

Here's a link to the Event Page on the website:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic-epcot/

It is still showing limited availability (although I did not go further to see if there is actual availability).

I believe that is different and only if you are trying to book. To modify or cancel the reservation you are directed to use the link in the confirmation email - I've done that before for the AK event and it worked just fine. The modify/cancel link in the email for this event takes you to a page stating the event is sold out (which of course doesn't matter because it's not a link to register). Then on that page it says to please contact registration assistance via the email link below in order to get info about registering (except I'm already registered and just trying to modify) - but there is no email link for that either. Grrrrr

I believe that is different and only if you are trying to book. To modify or cancel the reservation you are directed to use the link in the confirmation email - I've done that before for the AK event and it worked just fine. The modify/cancel link in the email for this event takes you to a page stating the event is sold out (which of course doesn't matter because it's not a link to register). Then on that page it says to please contact registration assistance via the email link below in order to get info about registering (except I'm already registered and just trying to modify) - but there is no email link for that either. Grrrrr

Yes, I misunderstood. Grrrr! Indeed!

I was able to register for the December 4th event this morning as I'm staying offsite. I have a confirmation number, but I wasn't able to enter the number of guests coming with me. Is that a problem? Seems strange...

Thanks!
Stacey

Was able to register for the 11th this morning and received the confirmation email.

I was able to register for the December 4th event this morning as I'm staying offsite. I have a confirmation number, but I wasn't able to enter the number of guests coming with me. Is that a problem? Seems strange...

Thanks!
Stacey
I got the same thing. Never a chance to enter the number of guests.

I did Screenshot the confirmation but also did receive the email confirmations.

They are no longer sold out? That's good to know; hopefully the people who tried when it first opened up will get tickets....

Was able to register for the 11th this morning and received the confirmation email.
How? I was on right at 9 AM EST & the website said to come back in 2 hrs 59 min. I kept trying over and over again right after that and the website would never load. Frustrated...

The link in my confirmation e-mail no longer works, and takes me to a page with a lot of gobbledygook on it. I wanted to try to add two to our party for 12/4, and when I called MS this afternoon now I was able to do just that.

I just got off the phone with member services. If you were able to book yesterday but didn't need declare how many guests were going, please CALL MS! Apparently, there was a "glitch" yesterday and I shouldn't have been able to book it, but did, without inputting the number of guests. I think others were able to book this way as well yesterday. So, I had an email and a confirmation number that meant nothing ?!?? Strange...

Any way, MS was able to take my confirmation number and add the correct number of guests. I'm so glad I called...I would have been fuming had I gotten there and no reservation!

Stacey

I apparently got the glitch and called Member Service to ask about the number of tickets I got. The lady was very adamant about November 7th being for reservation guests only. I thought 10/24 was for reservations and 11/7 was for everyone else. Did I miss something?

Is the transportation to all DVC resorts or just to the Epcot and monorail resorts? A little bit confusing in the email information we received. We are at AKV and I want to make sure we don't need to drive that night.

Is the transportation to all DVC resorts or just to the Epcot and monorail resorts? A little bit confusing in the email information we received. We are at AKV and I want to make sure we don't need to drive that night.
Transportation will be available to ALL DVC Resorts.

Limited bus service will be available to the Epcot resorts for those that don't want to exit via the International Gateway. Friendship boats from the IG will run until 1:45 am.

For the Monorail Resorts, buses won't be running until 10:30 pm and the monorail will stop running at 11 pm.

Transportation will be available to ALL DVC Resorts.

Limited bus service will be available to the Epcot resorts for those that don't want to exit via the International Gateway. Friendship boats from the IG will run until 1:45 am.

For the Monorail Resorts, buses won't be running until 10:30 pm and the monorail will stop running at 11 pm.

Thank you for the clarification!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter