Moonlight Magic- Hollywood Studios

No. They are BYOFYLF (Bring Your Own Food You Little Freeloader).

Only registered (ticketed) guests get the the voucher and 3 and under don’t need to be registered.

Sorry I asked. At the past ones since they just handed it all out under 3 could still eat.

Sorry I asked. At the past ones since they just handed it all out under 3 could still eat.
Don't be! I was just joking about the freeloader bit! I need to be better about using emoticons; not my strong suit.
No. They are BYOFYLF (Bring Your Own Food You Little Freeloader). :thumbsup2

Only registered (ticketed) guests get the the voucher and 3 and under don’t need to be registered.
That reads much better, doesn't it? I actually was trying to be helpful. :( I'll go practice on my other postings.

Don't be! I was just joking about the freeloader bit! I need to be better about using emoticons; not my strong suit.

That reads much better, doesn't it? I actually was trying to be helpful. :( I'll go practice on my other postings.

I got the sarcasm and thought it was funny. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter