More great deals at the Dollar Tree

amp078

Mouseketeer
I just returned from the Dollar Tree and found great deals on kid's Disney Hanes Underwear!

At a couple stores near me they had A Bug's life 3pks for girls and boys, Tarzan for boys, Toy Story 2 for girls, Mickey and Minnie for girls and boys, and Dinosaur for boys...

Only $1 for a 3pk! They aren't marked as seconds either. The sizes ranged from 2, 2T-3T, 4T, 4, 6, and 8.

Great find! I'm going to have to go check and see if my Dollar Store has any. Thanks!

Ohhhh I LOVE the Dollar Tree!!!! Got the underwear plus tons of other things. They also have the snap and light bracelets/necklaces back in stock at mine!!

I want the glow necklaces!!! Ours doesn't have them right now, but I did just pick up TWO rain ponchos for $1, and sunscreen for my baby (spf30?) and me (spf2), and other goodies for our April trip! Sometimes you really can find a good deal!

Tiffany
WDW College Program 1990 :bounce::bounce:

No Hanes at my Dollar Trees, but they did have the glo-in-the-dark necklace/bracelet set and I got Mickey shaped lollypops for my daughter to "bring back" to her class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter