More Offsite Hotels to Offer 60-Day FP and EMH ~ Update 3/19/19: 60-day FP Booking Now Active

Is it possible to add a Hilton Bonnet Creek to MDE? I booked a reservation for a few days over Easter and can't seem to get it to link to MDE. I'm assuming the answer is no...or I'm doing something wrong. Also, is this a 60 day fastpass hotel or just 30 days?

Thanks!
It’s still at 30 day FP booking until the FP system is updated to include the 2 additional hotels that now have EMH.

UPDATE 3/19/19: Guests who booked a Walt Disney World vacation package at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando can now link their hotel reservation on My Disney Experience, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections.

Guests staying at these hotels with valid Walt Disney World theme park admission will additionally have access to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours benefits.

These hotel benefits are available now through December 31, 2019, and are subject to change without notice.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...icial-walt-disney-world-hotels-with-benefits/

Does this mean if I don’t book Waldorf with tickets through Disney I won’t get the 60 days.

Will an annual pass holder that books through Disney still get the benefit if room only?

Does this mean if I don’t book Waldorf with tickets through Disney I won’t get the 60 days.

Will an annual pass holder that books through Disney still get the benefit if room only?
It doesn’t matter how you book the Waldorf. If you’re staying there, you get the 60 days.

To clarify, I do think you need to book through Disney to get the 60 day FP+ at this point. I have a reservation and I tried to link to MDX without much luck, so I called the number. They were unable to help and said I needed to call the Waldorf to get a Disney Confirmation Number. When I called the Waldorf, after transferring to a few people, they all indicated they do not have a 60 day FP benefit or "Disney" confirmation number to link. She indicated they give guests "a card" to show and take advantage of the extra magic hours, but it doesn't help with FP+.

If anyone has been successful in linking their reservation and getting the 60 day benefit, I'd love to hear the steps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter