more questions....

Juliahh

Earning My Ears
I'm reading replies to my previous post and wondering how I find about Florida resident rates? The deal they have now on the website I went to was $379 for the 3 night Wonder. I am wondering if I should look for a FL resident offer somewhere before booking? Also, the price is for cat 11. And someone mentioned booking GDY? What is that? Thanks again, Juliah

You can only get the Florida discount if you live in Florida. Not sure what GDY means! :confused: ha-ha

Sorry

Travis

oops, I meant GTY. What does that mean? Oh, I live in Florida (Orlando). Thanks!!!! love, juliah

One of the best places to find out about Florida Resident Rates is to call DCL directly. That's how we've found all of out cruise rates.

Keep in mind they usually only release Florida Resident Rates 1-2 months in advance.

The Disney Cruise Passporter has a site to check, but I can't really find my passporter...ask DCL...we asked and got an EXCELLENT rate for 599 a person on any September voyage...check ASAP!!!

We booked FL res. rate for 10/5 4 day about 2 weeks ago....typically, these rates become available 2-3 months prior to sail date....as indicated on prior post, All Seasons travel has the best website www.allseastravel.com for monitoring sail dates that have FL Res discount....Also, they give the actual pricing right on the website...

Check it out, save it to favorites, and monitor it to see if they release the date that you want...

Juliahh-- I asked this on a different thread, but I'll ask you again: Are you a member of AAA? If you are you can simply call them to book your Florida Resident discounted cruise -- and they give you a free soda mug for every member in your travelling party. This soda mug program costs $15 or $20 dollars per person aboard the ships, so it is a great freebie simply for booking through AAA. They also give you 10% off rentals at Castaway Cay and 10% off purchases at the ship's store - Treasure Ketch, if you spend more than $75.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter