More Tipping

TheBigErn

DIS Veteran
What tips, if any, do you give the people who do things such as beer tasting, mixology etc.?

There was a tip added and I believe I tipped another $10 cash for 2 of us. The bartender/instructor was great with the class so I tipped more. If it was average I would have just gone with the tip that was included.

I tipped $5. Figured that is about what I would I tip if I had purchased the drinks at the bar.

I'm pretty sure I tip and I'm pretty sure that's because we are given a slip at the end to sign. But usually by the end of the tastings I'm not remembering a whole heck of a lot beyond how to get back to my stateroom so I may be mistaken. So even if that's correct, I really can't remember how much. Probably 10-15% rounded up. Or more. Or something. I always finish all of the drinks so it's not just my memory that's not fully functioning by the end.

I'm pretty sure I tip and I'm pretty sure that's because we are given a slip at the end to sign. But usually by the end of the tastings I'm not remembering a whole heck of a lot beyond how to get back to my stateroom so I may be mistaken. So even if that's correct, I really can't remember how much. Probably 10-15% rounded up. Or more. Or something. I always finish all of the drinks so it's not just my memory that's not fully functioning by the end.
LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!