Mortgage Refinance - Advice?

I've never understood why some people feel that they must come on these boards and rip people apart. The OP came to others for advice and some of you have chosen to condemn and belittle instead. I guess I'm just not wired that way so I don't understand what you get out of it. Anyway, OP I'm so glad things are working out for you. Just remember , regardless of what others suggest, we all make mistakes.

Well... I just got a call back about the mortgage application I submitted online for Wells Fargo. We got approved at 4.750% for a 30yr Fixed. I told her I wanted something a little shorter and she was able to offer a 20yr Fixed Loan @ 4.625, so I took her up on that. We still have to submit a bunch of paperwork, but the rate is locked and looks good to go. She said our credit was more than acceptable and shouldn't be a problem. Needless to say, I'm happy.
Yay! I am so glad you persisted and found a good rate and mortgage structure that works in your favor! I think you are smart to lock in to a fixed rate now. Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter