Mosquitoes

In 23 year of visits, the ONLY place that I have ever been bit by a mosquito is when I stayed at AKL. When I went out at night, they attacked. They do not spray there because of the animals. Every other one of my 30+ trips, never an issue.

Here now, saw one mosquito but no bites so far.

Ok, I'm sorry, but you know mosquitoes are pretty tiny for the most part, right? I'm not sure I've ever actually seen the ones that end up biting me. I got bitten at Downtown Disney at night, and never saw a thing. I got on the bus and had itchy welts all around my ankles that had not been there when we arrived.

Occasionally you see those GIANT mosquitos, but most are teeny tiny.

Ok, I'm sorry, but you know mosquitoes are pretty tiny for the most part, right? I'm not sure I've ever actually seen the ones that end up biting me. I got bitten at Downtown Disney at night, and never saw a thing. I got on the bus and had itchy welts all around my ankles that had not been there when we arrived.

Occasionally you see those GIANT mosquitos, but most are teeny tiny.
Lol, I live in Iowa. I know what they look like. Their flying pattern is pretty unmistakable, too.

Lol, I live in Iowa. I know what they look like. Their flying pattern is pretty unmistakable, too.

Alright then, I just wonder how you see them at night when they are flying around at ground level. Lack of seeing them doesn't mean they aren't around.

Alright then, I just wonder how you see them at night when they are flying around at ground level. Lack of seeing them doesn't mean they aren't around.
I never claimed they didn't exist, only that I had SEEN one, which stood out to me because I'm not sure I had ever seen one at wdw before (possibly I have, but certainly not often). I can testify that I get many, many more mosquito bites at home in Iowa on a typical summer evening than I ever have in 3 trips to WDW. That is simply MY experience, ymmv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter