Most fun for 1 year old??

DisCrazed

Earning My Ears
Our son is 14 months old and I wanted to see what some of the best rides/attractions are for that age. He is walking very well.

We have been to WDW many times - in fact our son has been when he was 6 weeks old (slept the entire time) and when he was 7 months old. He loved the characters at 7 months but we didn't take him on any rides and he couldn't get out of the stroller much, because he couldn't walk.

So, I just wanted to see what your kids that age have enjoyed the most!!

Thanks!

We took our son we he was 15 months old. He loved the Playhouse Disney show at MGM (he's a big Bear fan). At the Magic Kingdom, his favorites were Cinderella's Carousel, Dumbo, and It's a Small World. He also liked the safari ride in the Animal Kingdom.

Also, he loved the parades.

Have a great time!

All of those are good ones. Ours liked the Pooh ride and Tomorrowland Speedway, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, the train. We took them on everything they were allowed to ride. At that age most kids don't even know enough to be scared of anything. They just like looking at all the cool stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter