Most Romantic Restaurant in WDW?

F5CHASER

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what all of you Disney vets out there though the most romantic restaurant in WDW would be? I'll be bringing my wife and 2 kids on the trip but for a night out with just me and my wife, where should we dine?

Most people will say Victoria and Alberts, but DH and I didn't particularly care for the menu or service there.

We really enjoy Citrico's. Both are at the GF.

The California Grill is another great option, but there are a lot of kids there and it can get VERY noisy.

Although we don't find them particularly romantic, Narcooses, Jiko, and Shula's all offer great food and service.

The Bistro in France in Epcot would be another excellent choice for you, but will require park admission.

Anne

Thanks for your input. I have checked into Victoria and Albert's and it doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I'm looking for something romantic but also a place that offers more "normal" type of fair. V&A seems very ritzy and I don't think I'd eat much of anything there.

Hi! Citricos has plainer fare than V&A's, and when we went, it was pretty quiet. I'd recommend a later dinner, when the kiddies are more likely to be asleep in their rooms, than out making noise in the hotel. The staff there went above and beyond - we went there for dinner on our WDW wedding & honeymoon trip, and the pastry chef wrote "Just Married" and "Happily Ever After" in chocolate on the edge of our dessert plates.
Our favorite restaurant is V&A's, but if you aren't big on gourmet food, I would suggest Citricos.
Cheers!
Heather W

Don't forget the Flying Fish on the Boardwalk. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is a bit more adult although many people bring their kids and they fit in perfectly. The steak is excellent and they are known for their seafood. Top the evening off with a walk around the Boardwalk, one of the prettiest walks in all of WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter