Most Romantic Restaurant On Property

My faves for a quiet adult dinner: Jiko, bluezoo and Citrico's.

Do not do Cal Grill for a quiet, romantic dinner. The restaurant is frequently filled with families making time waiting for the fireworks, so it can get loud with lots of activity. Don't get me wrong - I love the food at Cal Grill, but I go there for the food, not the ambience.
Completely agree with you here that CG is NOT romantic at all!!!!!

Highly recommend Jiko. It was one of the best meals I've had on property. The food and service were amazing and you get to venture out to Animal Kingdom Lodge, which is really cool and unique. I love going outside to look at the animals.

Hello,
I am seeking recommendations for a romantic/quiet restaurant that will allow for conversation without yelling over the crowds. V & A is beyond my budget and I want to stay out of the Parks. California Grill is not available for my dates. Thanks for your input!

Must ask - DDP, TIW, or OOP? This will make a difference....

Lacking some data - I hear the "quiet" part. Dear wife and I go to just about EVERY "SIG" on property, twice per year, including V&A.
Now, V&A is out (you said so).... so I'm trying to go by "great food"+"quiet". And I have to admit that just about ALL the on-property SIGS, including our favorite (Shula's, Dolphin), are pretty much on the noisy side :(. GREAT food - but more like a Restaurant in SF, with great food + high level of background noise...

There is ONE GREAT Restaurant that may be what you are looking for. "Bull & Bear", Waldorf - JUST off property. STUNNING Signature. With the added advantage of a far lower noise level.

Getting there: I would suggest Mear's CAB, if you are not driving. "Bull & Bear" will be OOP only - no TIW, no DDP. Our cab, WL to "Bull & Bear", was about $25 with solid tip, each leg.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Thanks everyone! A little backstory - I am "reuniting" with an old flame and we haven't seen one another for more than a year ( we live in different states, Colorado and Alabama). I am celebrating a significant birthday during my ten days at the World next month. It began as a solo trip and when my "friend" discovered that I was to be celebrating alone, he asked if he could come to Orlando to take me to dinner on my day. We had planned to walk the Camino de Santiago (500 mile trek from France into Spain) for this year's exodus from a certain decade, but that was put on the back burner as we were trying to figure out some life issues. Soooo....(that's a lot of info for just a restaurant recommendation), my sweet gentleman has never been to Disney, a dinner turned into a few days and morphed into a week. We do have reservations at Jiko, Il Mulino (for my birthday) and Paddlefish later in the week. I want our first evening together to be somewhere conducive to conversation and if the mood strikes, hand holding across a table etc... and so on....even us old gals retain our sense of romance!
I have been to most of the suggested venues during my 30 plus visits over the years. The Wave might be interesting, then we could take the monorail to the Poly for post dinner fireworks. I never considered Artist Point. Again, thank you all so much.

Thanks everyone! A little backstory - I am "reuniting" with an old flame and we haven't seen one another for more than a year ( we live in different states, Colorado and Alabama). I am celebrating a significant birthday during my ten days at the World next month. It began as a solo trip and when my "friend" discovered that I was to be celebrating alone, he asked if he could come to Orlando to take me to dinner on my day. We had planned to walk the Camino de Santiago (500 mile trek from France into Spain) for this year's exodus from a certain decade, but that was put on the back burner as we were trying to figure out some life issues. Soooo....(that's a lot of info for just a restaurant recommendation), my sweet gentleman has never been to Disney, a dinner turned into a few days and morphed into a week. We do have reservations at Jiko, Il Mulino (for my birthday) and Paddlefish later in the week. I want our first evening together to be somewhere conducive to conversation and if the mood strikes, hand holding across a table etc... and so on....even us old gals retain our sense of romance!
I have been to most of the suggested venues during my 30 plus visits over the years. The Wave might be interesting, then we could take the monorail to the Poly for post dinner fireworks. I never considered Artist Point. Again, thank you all so much.
Love the backstory! It's what makes this a unique story. AP would be a great choice as it has lovely views from the window tables (I'd get there early and request one), a very good wine list, and plenty of opportunities for hand holding across the table (should the chance appear). Strolling around the grounds after dinner is exceptionally romantic--stirring music, chirruping crickets, flickering lanterns. Again, if you're able to get out, then BiCE over at Portofino is also a great choice. My wife and I found it to be very romantic as service and food and wine all were excellent. Have fun. . .and, hey, let us know how it goes, okay? ;)

Awww I hope the dinner is everything you hope and leads to everything you dream

I’m going w AP too. It is a romantic setting, the resort is lovely and conducive to a lovely after dinner stroll.

If you are there before the changeover, go with AP. I think it WL is the perfect woodsy aromatic setting for a prelude to a romantic meal. ( Oh my, I do love a love story!!)This was the restaurant I would have booked for my niece and her new wife's romantic get away from us meal, however it is not available for our stay.

Hello,
I am seeking recommendations for a romantic/quiet restaurant that will allow for conversation without yelling over the crowds. V & A is beyond my budget and I want to stay out of the Parks. California Grill is not available for my dates. Thanks for your input!
We have had wonderful meals at Sanaa (have always requested a window seat and the request was met). Either before or after dinner you can sit out on the porch and watch the animals. There is also a fire pit on the porch. Our two visits this year we did notice more people having dinner but we did not find it loud. Sanaa is at Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Lodge. The steak is so good as well as the butter chicken. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter