Most snacks ...

Joe Arkansas

Mouseketeer
I am sure this topic has been discussed in one way or another many times, so I apologize in advance for starting a new thread. However, I am new to the DDP (the QS plan in my case), and I have a few questions.

Generally speaking, are most of the snack items I will find at the various shops, kiosks, and restaurants Disney World eligible for DDP credits? If I see a snack I want, what is the likelihood that I can use one of my snack credits to purchase it?

Eligible snack items on the dining plan will have a purple and white icon next to it. Not all items listed as a snack item is dining plan eligible.

Most snacks that are single serving size are included. Larger ones are often not eligible for snack credits.

But in general, yes. Including Venti sized drinks at Starbucks, soups, ice cream in waffle cones, Mickey bars and so much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter