Motion sickness

todsue99

Mouseketeer
I know that I read a Thread on this, but I can not find it. My boss is going on a cruise next week and I don't remember what everyone said to get for the motion sickness. Can all the experts help please. Thank you.

What are they? Rx or OTC? I've used Bonine with some success but the scop patches blurred my vision a bit.

Try the sea bands! I have had major stomach surgery for reflux and although I've used bonine for years, my surgeon suggested the wrist bands. I find they are just as effective - SURPRISINGLY!!

Rae

The bands also worked for me--I also use them when I fly.

One caveat, if you have carpal tunnel problems it can aggravate them.

Anne

Are sea bands for children? Should I have on e for 8yo? Where 2 get them, and how much?
Thank you so much.

Incharge - You'd probably want to talk to your children's pediatrician to make sure they're safe for kids to wear, but it does say on the back of my box of Sea-Bands "Suitable for Adults and Children". I found the Sea-Bands brand at Eckerd for about $10 a pair. They come in a small box and were hanging up next to the Bonine and Dramamine at the store. I also found a generic brand of Sea-Bands at Walgreen's, called Travel Ease or something like that. They were $9 or so if I remember correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter