"Mountain" availability for a 4th FP+

thebs19

Mouseketeer
Hey all,

We've never used the 4th FP option as we felt the wait in the kiosk lines in years past wasn't worth it, plus we were RD people so we mostly booked FP's later in the day and did rides in the morning on stand-by during the early hours.

Given the upgrades and allowing you to do the 4th FP from the app now, we plan on taking advantage during our full MK day - now booking FP+ in the later morning and planning on booking our 4th's for the evening after our afternoon break.

When budgeting for our FP's though, trying to figure out which make sense to definitively book for the morning vs. which would be available around noon-ish for an evening "4th" - I can book 1 of the 3 mountains early (along with 7DMT and various other things I have booked already) and save 2 for the 4th (we have 4 of us, so 2 will book 1, and 2 will book the other). Which makes the most sense to save/will have the best availability later in the day? Currently I have Splash booked early, saving BTMRR and Space for night - does that make sense?

I was planning on checking the Lines app today as this is planned for a Friday in MK listed as the same crowd level, but as noted, they no longer are able to post FP+ availability :(.

Thanks!

ok last week we used the kiosk. about 3:30ish got Winnie the pooh. We left the park and when I checked a bit later was able to get Space Mtn for 8 pm used it when we went back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter