mousesavers newsletter

No, PLEASE don't e-mail me about it! I am SO deluged with e-mail that I can't keep up.

Sorry, but please understand that the volume of e-mail I receive about MouseSavers has gotten to the point that it is significantly impacting my ability to even keep the site going. I feel totally overwhelmed by it.

When I was out of town for 2 weeks, I put a notice on my site asking that people please not e-mail me, since I would be unable to respond. I got over 600 e-mails anyway.

I've gotten to the point where I just can't respond to most of the e-mail I receive. If I had a staff to deal with the mail, that would be one thing. But I don't. It's just me!

For newsletter problems, please visit:

mousesavers.com/newsletterhelp.html

Thanks!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Thank you for everything, Mary! Your site is very helpful. :)

I'm not sure if/how I could help (besides $$) but if you can think of something, please feel free to email or PM me.

Hi Mary - If you need a volunteer to help you with responding to emails or anything else, I would be glad to assist in anyway that I can. Just let me know if there is anything that I can do. I love your newsletters and appreciate the hard work that goes into your website!:D

Hi I sent you the April 2003 newsletter.

Mary, I volunteer to help as well.

Cheryl

Mary--I could make some free time to lend a hand, too. Just let me know!

Cheryl

Me too. I would love to be able to give back to Mary for all she gives to us!!! Anything I could do to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter