Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it! Dancer

becky11

Mouseketeer
In Feb, before I left for this 6-month deployment, I brought my daughter to MK for a mommy/daughter trip. By chance, we walked into the hub when the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it! parade/party started.

There was a dancer with the orangutan character from The Jungle Book who took such a liking to my DD!! Surprsingly, my normally (comfortably-for-me) shy daughter had no problems jumping out into the street to join in the dancing. I made 4 videos of her dancing with this dancer and character, and they get me through the hard times when I'm missing her the most out here. I wish I knew her name - she was FANTASTIC!!!

In Feb, before I left for this 6-month deployment, I brought my daughter to MK for a mommy/daughter trip. By chance, we walked into the hub when the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it! parade/party started.

There was a dancer with the orangutan character from The Jungle Book who took such a liking to my DD!! Surprsingly, my normally (comfortably-for-me) shy daughter had no problems jumping out into the street to join in the dancing. I made 4 videos of her dancing with this dancer and character, and they get me through the hard times when I'm missing her the most out here. I wish I knew her name - she was FANTASTIC!!!

If you have a picture of the performer, I would be happy to track them down for you. My dd also had a magic experience and was able to meet the performer.

I do, but my internet access is shaky when it comes to uploading pictures. I may have to wait until I get home in August/Sep.

That would be AWESOME to be able to meet her. :D

I was able to upload a couple of pictures. Let's see if it worked:

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

The pictures were taken on 3 Feb 2010, if that helps. :)

OK, apparently they're only coming up as links, but the links should work. :thumbsup2

I was able to upload a couple of pictures. Let's see if it worked:

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

The pictures were taken on 3 Feb 2010, if that helps. :)

OK, apparently they're only coming up as links, but the links should work. :thumbsup2

The links work:thumbsup2 I think I know the performer. I will make sure it is her and get back to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter