Movies that you HAVE to leave on because you like the vibe...spin off from the go to movie thread

I've also seen a lot of these movies and had them on in the background because I love them so much. But, I realized I can no longer do that with really favorite movies as, once I've watched them too much, I no longer have a desire to ever watch them again. :crazy2: :headache: I can no longer watch Raiders of the Lost Ark, as I've watched it too many times. Yet, when it originally came out, I stuffed a car full with people, like we were a clown car, to see the movie again. Then when HBO showed it over and over and over again, I watched pretty much every single time. . . till I can't watch any more. It is STILL one of my favorite movies - I just can't watch it again. :( Same with a few other movies.

I've since learned not to re-watch till I get to the saturation point for me. :(

For the holidays, I pretty much leave the 2 Hallmark Channels on non-stop. Their marathon of holiday movies are all about love, family, miracles and the holidays. What's NOT to feel good about? :cloud9: It's depressing when the first week in January rolls around and they are back to running crappy reruns that I don't watch or want to have on in the background. :(
OMG you are so right! I always have some sort of Christmas show on during the holidays. I absolutely LOVE all of the Rankin/Bass Christmas specials and any of the kiddie ones. I'm with you, nothing worse than that back to normal grind when it's all over. I HATE it.

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT...the music, the jokes, the interactions....my favorite movie of 2017 and I'm glad it's on Netflix :D
I have to agree there! The Guardians movies is what sparked my interest in Marvel and now I'm HOOKED! I HATED anything to do with superheroes before this. I went on a mission to find more like the Guardians and pretty much only Thor: Ragnarok came close. I still found myself enjoying going back and seeing how everything tied together to lead up to Infinity War (which I only went to to see the GotG). I've found a whole new fandom!

Shawshank Redemption
Dirty Dancing
is Hal Weapon Franchise
Men in Black franchise
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Temple of Doom
Pretty Woman
all the Tom Hanks /Msg Ryan movies

Parent Trap
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Love Actually
The Holiday
Hocus Pocus
any Pixar movie
Despicable Me
and the absolute winners- DH says I've watched them hundreds of times- Pride & Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility.

Star Trek II, III, IV & VI ( the ones with the original cast)
Sense & Senseabilty
Godfather I
Hard Day's Night
Sound of Music
An Affair to Remember
Apollo 13
Brian's Song ( the original )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter