Movies to watch before Mediterranean cruise?

If you can find it, there's an old Disney movie from 1962 called Bon Voyage about a family from the American midwest going on a once in lifetime trip to Europe, crossing over on an ocean liner no less! It features all the familiar actors from Disney live films of that era (The Shaggy Dog, Swiss Family Robinson, etc) and is extremely dated but still quite fun.

FYI This thread is almost 7 years old.
Oh I know but we are doing a med cruise and was hoping for some more input. Should I start a new thread instead? I never know if I’m going to get in trouble for missing a thread about the same thing and posting duplicate or for resurrecting an old thread.

I've found the series "Waterfront Cities of the World" to be quite informative. Give that a look see.

"I'll have what Phil's Having" has great episodes about food in Barcelona and Italy (Florence and maybe Rome, I can't remember.) Our kids didn't LOVE them, but enjoyed them much more than standard travel documentaries.

If you can find it, there's an old Disney movie from 1962 called Bon Voyage about a family from the American midwest going on a once in lifetime trip to Europe, crossing over on an ocean liner no less! It features all the familiar actors from Disney live films of that era (The Shaggy Dog, Swiss Family Robinson, etc) and is extremely dated but still quite fun.
Just ran across this post. That does sound like fun! I was hoping to find it on Disney+, but no luck. But I'll keep an eye out for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter