Mrs. Potts Teapot

surfergrl31

DIS Veteran
Did they ever make a Mrs. Potts teapot for something you can collect or an actual working teapot? I thought that when we went to UK in Epcot I would see one, but nope none there. If anyone has any info, I would really appreciate this for my daughter.

Yes, there have been a couple Mrs. Potts teapots. Nothing to sit on a stove, but you could fill it with tea and pour from it if you like. None recently. In 1998, WDW sold child's tea sets. There was a Dumbo one and a Beauty and the Beast set. But I haven't seen anything recently. The Disney Gallery sold a larger tea set for the 10th anniversary.

In this picture, the child's set is in the middle. The teapot and 4 little cups. The larger set is around the outside: the armoir holds tea bags, Cogsworth sugar, Lumiere creamer, Chip cup, and Mrs. Potts. As you can tell, mine are purely for display.

IMG_3151.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter