MS hub wall down and Space Mountain SR queue update

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
OK -- as I reported in a separate thread from the park yesterday, the Main Street hub walls came down last night! So glad about this latest development.

Also, here's an update on the Space Mountain SR queue: the last several times I've tried to take advantage of this line, there've been at least 50 people in it, rendering it little better than the standby line. However, it seems to be less emphasized (I saw fewer signs for it) and they moved the line to the end of the hallway (previously it had been closer to the exit). When I got in line yesterday, there was only one person ahead of me, which was nice, since the last two times I tried, the line was simply too long.

Here are a few pics from the park yesterday :-).

IMG_4455.JPG

The current state of the Splash Mtn refurb.
IMG_4477.JPG

I ran into an old friend and had to stop and chat -- she's been to some really cool places since we last spoke!
IMG_4493.JPG
IMG_4495.JPG

IMG_4497.JPG
Another old friend. She had a crazy story to tell me!
IMG_4505.JPG
IMG_4507.JPG

IMG_4478.JPG

IMG_4524.JPG

Saw a cat while riding the Mark Twain.
IMG_4515.JPG

Last edited:

Growing up, I always remembering going in through the right tunnel. Then I didn't visit for about ten years, and when I came back with my own family, we were staying on property, so we went in a gate near the left side, thus went through the left tunnel. Done it that way almost exclusively since. No idea why.

We usually enter through the right (near Lincoln) and exit through the left (near Town Hall). At least this way we get to visit both tunnels. LOL! Perhaps this is because we walk on the right hand side of the park.

We usually enter through the right (near Lincoln) and exit through the left (near Town Hall). At least this way we get to visit both tunnels. LOL! Perhaps this is because we walk on the right hand side of the park.
Same for us too....next time we go, I'm going to try going the opposite. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter