MS phone prompts really *have* changed!

kdzgon

DIS Veteran
Called MS today to adjust a res - got the phone system blurb "please listen carefully as our menu options have changed...". Of course, I didn't listen and I just went ahead and pushed "3" and before I could push "3" again I heard "you have reached member accounting..."! Now, instead of "3"-"3"-"1", it is 1 for MS (2 for administration and 3 for acctg) then "1" again for gen'l info, ressies, banking, etc..

Just thought I'd share...

Good to know and a change that makes sense, too.

Called MS today to adjust a res - got the phone system blurb "please listen carefully as our menu options have changed...". Of course, I didn't listen and I just went ahead and pushed "3" and before I could push "3" again I heard "you have reached member accounting..."! Now, instead of "3"-"3"-"1", it is 1 for MS (2 for administration and 3 for acctg) then "1" again for gen'l info, ressies, banking, etc..

Just thought I'd share...

I also called this morning a couple of times -- once at about 9:10 am Eastern then again about 30 minutes later -- and each time I did 3-3-1 and got member services. Guess they must have changed it after I called. Thanks for the heads up!

I also called this morning a couple of times -- once at about 9:10 am Eastern then again about 30 minutes later -- and each time I did 3-3-1 and got member services. Guess they must have changed it after I called. Thanks for the heads up!

Same here 3-3-1 worked for me this morning.

yep just tried it sine this am I did 331.

Now it is 1 1

Good to know

Thanks

Thank You .

Funny last time I called and heard that " Please listen carefully as our menu has changed " I thought why is it we have to hear that and it never changes. I would have just done 331 and wondered what went wrong .

:flower3:

When I called today, the new voice was stiff and didn't sound friendly. Not complaining, just my 2 cents.

Yes, I called today, did the usual and got accounting. Hung up and had to listen:lmao: this will be quicker!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads up! It was still 331 when I called yesterday.

Wow, I called yesterday and it was 3, 3, 1. Did they change it over night or are they testing us and changing it back and forth?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter