Mturk

goofy's_gurl

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,

Many of you will remember me and some of you won't :( Needless to say I came here to inform you on something better than surveys! Now you are thinking what is better than surveys, huh? Mturk is a place where you get paid to do different hits (tasks) and there is also surveys. But the best part is it can go straight into your bank account if you are a USA citizen. If not, then you can get Amazon gift cards. I have been using it for a month now and I made $150 just doing it for a hour here and an hour there. By all means you won't get rich, but it will give you a break and a stress reliever from doing surveys all day long without having any luck qualifying. If you are interested you can go to Mturk.com and sign up and see if its a good fit for you.

Is these task like the one of swagbucks and zoombucks if those things is hard to follow. Okay if they is not idiot proof and easy that 5th grade could do it.

I have done research on MTurk I am not sure if for a person that has hard time writing.

Is these task like the one of swagbucks and zoombucks if those things is hard to follow. Okay if they is not idiot proof and easy that 5th grade could do it.

I have done research on MTurk I am not sure if for a person that has hard time writing.

It is a pay-per-task site that is a part of Amazon. It is fairly easy to get the concept of it actually. It may take a day or two to get use to it. I have been using it for ever a month now and made a quite of bit for doing it maybe an hour here and there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter