Music from The Land

DougY

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can buy a CD of the Disneyworld background music played at "The Land"?
:confused3

:) I look in all the stores on property for stuff like that and have never seen it. You might could find it on Park Tunes.:confused3

Check iTunes if you have an account. I downloaded some songs from the "Disney's Greatest Hits" albums (there are several) and some of them (Pirates, It's a Small World) are from the rides. I also just searched "Disney" and found the "Six Grinning Ghosts" from Haunted Mansion, and "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from WDW Carousel of Progress. There's also a CD done by the WDW band, where you can download some park parade tunes. HTH!

Check the dtuneslive website. It has a ton of music and some stations play the attraction music. When the song plays the cd name shows up. Then u can search the title. Roundabout way but thought its worth a shot. Good luck!

Many of the songs played currently at The Land pavilion are not original Disney works, but parts of movie soundtracks, etc.

Soarin's queue specifically has about a dozen songs from other movie soundtracks, but the rest of the pavilion has a few as well.

Check the dtuneslive website. It has a ton of music and some stations play the attraction music. When the song plays the cd name shows up. Then u can search the title. Roundabout way but thought its worth a shot. Good luck!

Thanks for this tip! Loving dtunes! Downloaded the apps to my iPhone/iPod and stream the music over my home stereo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter